Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Development. Are You For IT? Or Against It?

Dr_Osman   

I think everyone by now should know that Puntland is developing and it's developing rapidly across various sectors. The question is do you support this development or do you see it as a threat? From my analysis so far I have seen that generally people fall into the below categories regarding puntland development;

1. This category genuinely support Puntland Development and it may be because they are from there or even not from there but still are happy that some somalis are making it which is better then no somali making it.

2. Ths category of people will say they support Puntland Development but deep down are very disturbed by it because it leaves their clans behind.

3. This category of people is a group who are dead-set against Puntland Development and have alot of hate for the region and don't want to see anything good come from it.

So which group do you classify yourself in in regards to puntland development and be honest with yourself, there is no need to have two faces normal people only have one!!!

Dr osman why do you only care about Puntland development Puntland is a province of Somalia you should care about the whole country from raskambooni ila raas caseer.

Beer-Gaal;816237 wrote:
Puntland Sniffer irbad layiraa kuduran dhaaf.!

waryaa respect the rules of sol. calling names to nomads is against the rule.