Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Madaxwayne Axmed Siilaanyo Oo Goor Dhawayd Guddi U Magacaabay Wada Hadalada Somaliland Iyo Soomaliya

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;816334 wrote:
^^ She didn't even mention Somaliland she only talked About Somalia Hargeysa and Washington are in good agreement

Go back and listen again, she said she believes in a United Somalia and the fact she didn't mention SL is hint you should be taking. :cool::D

Mario B;816355 wrote:
Go back and listen again, she said she believes in a United Somalia and the fact she didn't mention SL is hint you should be taking. :cool:
:D

wasnt she the same lady who said the president of Eygpt wouldnt leave....?? looool...

thats the thing you desert dwellers never learn...people determine their destiny through shere perseverence and hard work.

Mario B   

Relentless, the world doesn't work that way, not every clan that wants to be a state will ever become a country, this is a futile exercise, any i dont care what happens to your triangle towns, i just want your rag tag militia out of our villages so we too can determine our destiny.:D

Mario B;816360 wrote:
Relentless, the world doesn't work that way, not every
clan
that wants to be a state will ever become a
country
, this is a futile exercise, any i dont care what happens to your triangle towns, i just want your rag tag militia out of our villages so we too can determine our destiny.
:D

saxib dont tell me how the world works Somaliland is older then Somalia in 1960 we were recognised by 32 soverign nations. By law we have the right to be a state...so you can pick up your desert buul and head east if you dont like Somaliland if you want to commit sucide and bring an end to your people keep telling them Somaliland is there enemy and keep attending Sado Cali concerts you feeding the Somaliland war machine. :cool:

Your boy Galayd and others are crying in nairobi, whats new? :D