Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

hiiraan.com is caught red handed.

Aaliyyah   

oh wow I wonder why im even arguing with you in the other thread. ma waxan baa laso shir tagtay? why they didnt add this pic? couldnt be possible they had their own representative there who took his own pics? or that they had enough pics?

seriously you need help. smh

salaam

Mooge   

eboow hilowlo waa walatay. cabdi xaji gobidoon is not dhawac or oday? ma qof dhawac oo hospital logu tagay ayaad caadifaysaa? cajiib.

Aaliyah, khaatumo ku warwareg. shekoyiinka wa ka weyn yihiin. loooooool.

oba hiloowlow;815754 wrote:
oday dhaawac kuye war waa shaqaalo madaxtooyada cabdi xaaji gobdoon lool okey hadii uu ahaan lahaa qof rayid oo caadi

look at you. :rolleyes: being the brightest crayon in the box. do they tell you you're so bright that you are one of the stars in the sky. i bet you get that a lot. look at you being bright and shiny.

Mooge   

aboow hilowloow wuu isku dhex yacay maantay. muwaadin soomaaliyeed o dhawacmay oo dhib soo gaartay ayuu leyahay iska ilow shekadisa.

Aaliyyah   

all your posts are silly sxb and I have let many times your comments slide. Clearly you have nothing constructive to post..meel wax ku jirin wax ka radinasa sawir? lol ma sidaasa u caqli yartahay.

Khaatumona guusha ee so gaadhay miyaad ka xuntahay?...khaatumo postkan kuma so qadin laakin khaatumo miyaad dhalilil marka ileedahay hawshu way ka wayntahay adu khatumo ku warwareeg? Puntland miyaad wax ka dhigi? the world does not revolve around "puntland" sxb..hiraan markaad umaleenasay in ay sawir sabab mesha uga saartay. Aduunkaagu walee waa so narrow. Sidan si isku dhaam baan ku oran laha wa ano ka naxaya.

Mooge   

aaliyah is there any other reason for you be here other than reer puntland inaad masayrto. lol. tell me you here to read quran.

you clearly not making sense. you said picture could be taken by another representative, lol. these are media pictures. all of them are from one media. same pictures every website. hiiran decided to not publish the most moving picture. you didn't pay attention what we were talking about in this topic that is why i ignored your hadal micno lahayn. you made no sense whatsoever.

like i said, worry about khatumo iyo shekoyinkas. afaarahan ma fahmaysi.