Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why Somali's oppose this so called constitution

kingofkings;815421 wrote:
let me save you the embarrassment by saying speak nice of your future constitution.
:D

Martin Jr, You been on some "I have a dream" sh!t since when? When is the future?

AfricaOwn;815427 wrote:
Martin Jr, You been on some "I have a dream" sh!t since when? When is the future?

first and foremost Jimca wanaagsan. i have to say as of today i am very desappointed with the folks from the NW enclave of Somalia. you know i can only help folks that can help themselves. therefore, fadlan prove read what you write because chances are that if it does not make sense to you then it will not make sense to others. which brings us to the particular post. honest to god, i have no idea what the above sentence mean. am i MLK and if so, how. furthermore, what does MLK has to do with the future. the Man stood for peace, equality, and the chance of one day his black children holding the hands of white children....i think you get the gist of his famous speech. so, fadlan, make sure you prove read your post/comment in order for all of us to understand and appreciate your point. thank you.

AfricaOwn;815432 wrote:
^^^ My friend, what are you on? Are you familiar with Martin Mama biscuits? You know how soft they are?

no idea what you babbling on about:confused: :rolleyes:

Carafaat   

Carafaat;815334 wrote:
General Criticisms of the Consultation Draft

e. The constitution-making process
is based on assumptions that federalism is the panacea of the current political crisis facing the country
, ignoring the proposal of over 60 Somali scholars that were brought together to discuss the alternatives of Federalization and Decentralization – an effort tarnished by the TFG and the UNDP which sponsored the program in the first place

This is why we opppose this constitution. Over 60 scholars have advised against a federal structure for Somalia. This is the most important reason why Prof.Samater, Dr.ali khaliif, Presisdent Shariif oppose this constitution. Even Xiin doesn't belief in Federalism.