Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Next Puntland president will be from the great state of Maakhir

Beer-Gaal;814922 wrote:
Ask me sxb, they don't have anything to do with puntland as we speak , may be Gaadayare with an exception!! i do admire him though he is real diric

i am asking you! where is Mudug going to go:confused: clearly they cannot form a state all by themselves.

that is Faroole mentality where will they go ? they can't do this , they can't do that! yes they can adeero, they are the most proactive pple in the whole region, they do own 50% of business in puntland, in short they can even buy your uncle !

Beer-Gaal;814927 wrote:
that is Faroole mentality where will they go ? they can't do this , they can't do that! yes they can adeero, they are the most proactive pple in the whole region, they do own 50% of business in puntland, in short they can even buy your uncle !

since we do not know each other that well, let me introduce myself, i am a native son from Mudug and i am telling you the sentiment of Mudug is Noolow Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole. :cool:

Beer-Gaal;814934 wrote:
you must be out touch on the ground reality then. mase you are consumed with Garowe kudayo heesta ah?

okay walaal. from now on, you are the resident Mudug expert. thus, lets end this conversation with civility be saying, thank you.

Carafaat   

Kingofkings, Galkacyo is the undisputed capital and centre of central Somali regions. It plays a key role in the economy, trade, movement and security of the central somali regions. So if you put down you clanish tainted glasses, one can see it is only logic that Mudug and Galmudug(+hiiraan maybe) integrate and work together in terms of basic services and governance and thus create a common administration.

Carafaat;814937 wrote:
Kingofkings, Galkacyo is the undisputed capital and centre of central Somali regions. It plays a key role in the economy, trade, movement and security of the central somali regions. So if you put down you clanish tainted glasses, one can see it is only logic that Mudug and Galmudug(+hiiraan maybe) integrate and work together in terms of basic services and governance and thus create a common administration.

homeboy, i already explained this to you that SOL is not a good substitute for doctor's prescription for multiple personality disorder. however, i do send my prayer. get well brother.

b-boy   

Carafaat;814937 wrote:

loooooooooool

Carafaat   

Must have hit a nerve. Is it that difficult to imagine a united Mudug that works together with its neighbouring region? :D

NGONGE   

Libaax-Sankataabte;814764 wrote:
Who disagrees?

PS: I have inside information.
:)

You can only have 'inside information' if the one appointing PL presidents has told you of his next choice. But there isn't such an aayatoallah in PL (though the Imam tries it on). Therefore, your source can not be accepted at this point in time. :D

Carafaat   

nuune;814967 wrote:
What are the chances that the next Puntland president will be from Bay or Bakool region!

Depends if all the people in Bosasso will have voting rights. :D

nuune   

^ Carafaatka, I asked a valid question without a dot of qabiil attached to it, are you saying the IDP will have to have voting rights in Puntland, or the IDP population is in great numbers than the locals, I didn't had that in mind(the IDP) when I asked that Q, sxb, I can read your mind without my quruumo assistance smileys.gif

Carafaat   

Yes, there are great number of people from Bay and Bakool in Bosasso. If they are allowed to vote, then it wouldnt suprise me if they vote makes a diffrence during elections.

What did you have in mind when you asked that question?