Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Pictures of the week

Dr_Osman   

iftin, golis and 2 more standing up here would be awesome

DSCN0594-466x350.jpg

But the roads need to be developed it would change alot of the city!!!

Dr_Osman   

I truly believe Bosaso is the most developed city in Somalia. Even our downtown looks more dense then bakaraha and we still havent some of the glass towers opening up soon. Who thinks Bosaso can claim most developed city in Somalia?

Dr_Osman   

Guys why are you all hiding all of a sudden from this topic after posting these other pics? Comment guys on the new pics especially the skyline and how the new projects will fit into it and what the way forward is for the future

Dr_Osman;814647 wrote:
Guys why are you all hiding all of a sudden from this topic after posting these other pics? Comment guys on the new pics especially the skyline and how the new projects will fit into it and what the way forward is for the future

Osmano the pic. from radio muqdisho does not normally show on forums. so, please provide the direct link. otherwiese thanks for the update as usual.

scaled.php?server=826&filename=dscn0590q

Bosaso is changing faster than one can keep up with. Too bad i'm not in the city. i would have taken a weekly pic plus video to inform the PL community of the changes of the financial capital of PL.

Dr_Osman   

king bal eeg waxan. Its a full on skyline

scaled.php?server=441&filename=dscn0586j

King u gotta admit its well developed!!! But the question is sxb bosaso has to be now biggest or second biggest at least. Hargeisa has nothing on this!!! The bakaraha does but I think we can outbeat it with the two nice shiny towers of golis and iftin rising there

Dr_Osman;814924 wrote:
king bal eeg waxan. Its a full on skyline

scaled.php?server=441&filename=dscn0586j

King u gotta admit its well developed!!! But the question is sxb bosaso has to be now biggest or second biggest at least. Hargeisa has nothing on this!!! The bakaraha does but I think we can outbeat it with the two nice shiny towers of golis and iftin rising there

Osman to be honest, i am a bit tired of of the usual building. for once, i would want to see, obviously once the oil money kicks in, tall building you normally see in UAE or NY. then and only then will i be happy with the skyline of PL and in particular in Bosaso. But for the moment, yes the current skyline is beautiful. i mean come on, seriously we cannot compare Bosaso to any other city in Somalia. :D

Dr_Osman   

King we did well bro, our cities speak for themselves and compare to rest of somali cities. End of story!!! But did u notice all the construction occuring that we dont even know about!!!

scaled.php?server=715&filename=dscn0601k

Now thats scary stuff

Dr_Osman   

King its a god damn monster city, its just so heavily urbanised and commercialized its crazy sxb wallahi!!! thats what shocks me the most

Dr_Osman;814931 wrote:
King its a god damn monster city, its just so heavily urbanised and commercialized its crazy sxb wallahi!!! thats what shocks me the most

this is how it should have been to begin with. i mean come on, Bosaso was destined for this and much more. Noolow and guul iyo gobonimo Bosaso, Bari. :cool::cool:

Dr_Osman   

war illahi baan kugu dharshe kingo bal eeg

scaled.php?server=207&filename=dscn0594j

Scary thing is; war meeshu is booming weli and only started. U can see from construction photo theres something all over the city its just continuing to develop before the oil money even starts and then we will another industrial boom!!!

King Bosaso Is the best city in Somalia I think today. It looks mediterrenen city

It could easily look like this with roads and planning just with the city the way it is now!!!

Muscat%2001%2007%20Ruwi%20Early%20Mornin