Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

I won the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY!

Nin-Yaaban;812279 wrote:
Just kidding.....i wasted $3 on that,
:(

was hearing the odds were as staggering as buying the lottery ticket for 68,000 years. lol.

heard on the news this morning someone has the winning ticket.

600 million leaves a lot of room for both self-indulgence and Selfless acts. First I would would be to buy a a good lawyer for life lol. Second, throw a a huge festival. Third, setup a community fund for families and friends and buy a few small businesses. Donate to team Obama and get to meet the president. Last but not least, buy one of those around the world tickets and go see the World: a hipster artist in Marrakesh for a month, run with the bulls in spain, join a Sufi circle in Konya, ecological conservationist in the Seychelles, a Coffee farmer in Harar, a socialite in paris, smoke cigars with fidal looooool, the list is endless

lol@NN

that's an interesting list... u seem to have an interesting conception of the world lol - the laissez faire and conscious spiritualist....i hope those aren't just buzzwords but you truly believe in all those things.