Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Islam also to blame for prizing white skin.

"It is Islam, however, that instituted a new set of unnatural beauty standards on women through the description of Hur-al-ain (black-eyed houri). The description of Al Suyuti, one of Islam’s eminent Quranic interpreters of the houris, is telltale. “Their bodies,” he says “are so diaphanous, so transparent that one can see the bones through the flesh and the marrow through the bones, just as a drinker can see the ruby red of the wine through the clearness of crystal.”

@NORF.... My friend I don't understand what the whole fuss is!!! this verse is in quran..no one is denying that.If those people acting they the only muslims can't stand or defend ,then tough luck.You can't be selective.No one hating arabs or islam.In this world everyone is racist in his own way.Some africans don't like our features & some of us don't like theirs.some of any nation r racist toward others & vice versa.

No one is saying you have to leave your religion & anything controversial is up for grabs.Instead of lambasting the journalist or me they have to prove that's not in the quran or why they agree with it.Too much escapegoating.

AYOUB   

burahadeer;809337 wrote:
^^^^ Crooks,same,same,same everywhere.......they have to resort to insults or gun everywhere in the name of religion:D

their way of exerting pressure to silence!.

Oh dear. Contain yourself, will ya?

The notion Islam is against foreskin (Buuryodhaadheer) is better argument. I was just trying to help. :)

AYOUB;809548 wrote:
Oh dear. Contain yourself, will ya?

The notion Islam is against foreskin (Buuryodhaadheer) is better argument. I was just trying to help.
:)

your favorite...how many others you know.Stay away queer :o

Buuxo   

Burhader ,you need to differentiate Arabs and Islam . I would encourage you to read authentic sources of Islam to find out what Islam says about race . The holy Quran would be a good start.

Hoors are not described as white or having similar physical characteristics as humans but as having noor, emitting brightness that can envelop that of the sun.

MMA,Arab naceyb ma Saan ugalay the writer of the article? Ilaahay oo Imaanka Naga sug!

faarah22   

it's a futile exercise in hair splitting really. for islam is arab and arab is islam period. i always enjoy watching non-arab muslims try to salvage some reputation, given their second class status position within islam. why do pple work so hard to remain be subservient?. don't hate anyone but at the same time i have my identity and they have theirs. lets remain so.

Burhader ' date='you need to differentiate Arabs and Islam . I would encourage you to read authentic sources of Islam to find out what Islam says about race .

I didn't write the article nor did I point they same.

... islam is arab and arab is islam period. why do pple work so hard to remain be subservient?. don't hate anyone but at the same time i have my identity and they have theirs. lets remain so.

EXACTLY..good one.that's the whole point people missing here.Accept very likely only arabs were muslims at the time of the verse, and don't try deny or defend what's so obvious.

NGONGE   

Someone please tell MMA that Bashir Goth is a backward Somali like him and does not qualify to be a ciyaal caseer. Thanks. :D

As for the topic, sounds like Bashir is thinking aloud again. The article seems forced and very hurried.

N.O.R.F   

burahadeer;809540 wrote:
"It is Islam, however, that instituted a new set of unnatural beauty standards on women through the description of Hur-al-ain (black-eyed houri). The description of Al Suyuti, one of Islam’s eminent Quranic interpreters of the houris, is telltale. “Their bodies,” he says “are so diaphanous, so transparent that one can see the bones through the flesh and the marrow through the bones, just as a drinker can see the ruby red of the wine through the clearness of crystal.”

@NORF.... My friend I don't understand what the whole fuss is!!! this verse is in quran..no one is denying that.If those people acting they the only muslims can't stand or defend ,then tough luck.You can't be selective.No one hating arabs or islam.In this world everyone is racist in his own way.Some africans don't like our features & some of us don't like theirs.some of any nation r racist toward others & vice versa.

No one is saying you have to leave your religion & anything controversial is up for grabs.Instead of lambasting the journalist or me they have to prove that's not in the quran or why they agree with it.Too much escapegoating.

Saxib, you're the one making the claim no? The onus is on you to provide proof (preferably something clear and concise). Anyway, I just think this is getting petty.

ElPunto   

Hilarious. Unnatural beauty standards? Is anyone actually going for diaphonous see thru skin or advertising a beauty product that does? It can't be a beauty standard if it isn't acheivable in the first place.

Jacpher   

N.O.R.F;809647 wrote:
Saxib, you're the one making the claim no? The onus is on you to provide proof (preferably something clear and concise). Anyway, I just think this is getting petty.

Burhaan posted a hadith for you and says it is a verse in the quran and you asking him more proof? :D

Bashiir Good's next assignment: Islam is to blame for honor killing.

^^^^ you correct jacpher...what we have here is blind defense once you question anything to do with Islam.All of a sudden uncall for accusations start hurling.:D

help if some need to decipher the enigma that's quran or let others come with their thesis.

N.O.R.F   

^What did you question?

Jacpher;809839 wrote:
Burhaan posted a hadith for you and says it is a verse in the quran and you asking him more proof?
:D

He posted a flakey nonsense article and backed it to the hilt :D