Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

What could Somaliland learn from the Gashamo debacle?

Abtigiis;807396 wrote:

I also condemn fikirka extremist ga ah ee ciyaalka SNM ta ee cadaawada soomalida kale loo qabo ku waynaatay eey indhatirtay sida burahaadeer.

you not refuting what I said cos it's the truth...if cayaalka snm ay cadaawad qaban,odyaal somaaliyeed oo sidaad qabiil dilooday aya guryohoodii iyo magaalooyinkoodii burburyay..dadkoodina laayay oo qabiil ku dilay...we r defending ourselves the way you defend your constituency.We have different interests & different ideology.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;807407 wrote:
Aha? Tan yaa geystay? Jiniyaa?

Xabashada.

that was war between 2 gov'ts...not comparable.You need your head examined if you comparing this to a somali killing 100,000s somalis & bombarding his 2nd largest city from air & ground when women & children sleeping peacefully in their beds,besides these ethiopian aircrafts were usually lone ones that hardly killed any..it was more of a show but nonetheless war between 2 enemy states...apple & oranges!

@MMA

it just shows mentality we dealing with, comparing this to 100,000s dead,millions in refuge camps,cities obliterated and bombed from air & ground,wells poisoned by organized uniformed somali national army & gov't, and you want me to talk unity with you showing such lame video....I wasn't expecting better!!!!

Carafaat   

Burahadheer, niyow dantadda ilaasho. Xabashi dan kama laha, dowlad Somaliyeedna(shalay iyo maanta) dadkeeda ayaan dan ka leheen ma adiga ayee dad ka lahaata. Laakinse adigu dad yeelo. Being allied too Ethiopia only without having own alliance with Somalia makes you dependent and pray. Wax fahan

I have nothing againest being friends with otha somalis as well as ethiopians,what i see hypocritical is those factions talking greater somalia round the clock when we all know it meant nothing to thm except they see vehicle to reach their senister goals being to deny somaliland it's destiny and to find a way to come back to power.I don't believe their crocodile tears.

Mr. carafaat it is only 20yrs ago when hargeisa,burao & infact the whole north devastated by a somali gov't.So being friends with ethiopia is no different than being close to somalia.Somalinimo way dhimatay........Let's concentrate on what we share as a race and independent of each otha.One somali gov't is not a guarantee to our survival ,it could infact be the opposite..we already see that once...