Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to arrive Garowe, Puntland

There are those that comment in the thread to only make a hate point, what's is the point of that I don't understand.

This was in the news as one can see source of the thread. It came from the Turkish Embassy in Somalia via Puntland minister. Whether this is true or a publicity stunt propaganda by PL admin, there is only one way to find out, time is the factor here.

NGONGE   

What are the silly Turks doing by publicising the visit of their PM to PL? Don't they know that this is 'hijack central'? Farole must be livid with such a leak. :D

p.s.

If some land pirates manage to kidnap Erdogan, how much of a ransom will they ask for? :D

^Lol, they get their heads chopped off, the pirates will be in for a real treat, the Turkish negotiate not, as nice they are they can be brutal :D

So the point of the story is, the pirates of Puntland caqli ayay leeyihiin :D

King this is not about qabiil but i dont think u'll understand cause all u can see is Puntland,puntland, if u criticize them ur a qabiiliste or a hater lol, but i think its quite weird that u got ur own coast guards,army,flag,president, ur acting like ur a nation, yesterday Dr osman wrote that he's dissapointed because the national army in Mogadishu looked more capable then the puntland army honestly i have never been so shocked in my whole life its like there is competition between Mogadishu and Puntland and that shit aint right we're one nation so act like it.

Cambuulo iyo bun;806455 wrote:
King this is not about qabiil but i dont think u'll understand cause all u can see is Puntland,puntland, if u criticize them ur a qabiiliste or a hater lol, but i think its quite weird that u got ur own coast guards,army,flag,president, ur acting like ur a nation, yesterday Dr osman wrote that he's dissapointed because the national army in Mogadishu looked more capable then the puntland army honestly i have never been so shocked in my whole life its like there is competition between Mogadishu and Puntland and that shit aint right we're one nation so act like it.

sxb. i'm still waiting for you to answer my simple question. hence, fadlan answer it. thanks.

Cambuulo iyo bun;806464 wrote:
ur question is irrelevant my friend in this matter

thus, in the future, fadlan limit yourself to matters you do understand.

Somalia;806350 wrote:
It doesn't matter, if he comes they'll know it for sure, we'll make sure of it.

:D :D

For the first time - I believe you.

Samafal   

So he can visit Dhadhab but can not visit Puntland? Eesh calaa wadani. Dad qaar halkaan waa funny. waxay wadaninio u yaqaanin xaafaday xamar ka dagaanayeen, inay kasheekayaan Habar xaliimo gadaasheedaan banooni ku ciyaari jiray bay wadanimo u yaqaanin!!!!