Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Ethiopian President Dies in Saudi Arabia

The President of the Republic of Djibouti Ismail Omar Guelleh sent Tuesday to Prime Minister Meles Zenawi a message of condolences following the sad tragic death of President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Girma Wolde-Giorgis occurred in a Saudi hospital in Riyadh.

The Head of State(Ismail Omar Guelleh) wrote: "It is with sadness and emotion that I just learned the death of President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia which is a great loss for your country."

The deceased was appreciated by his peers for his qualities as a statesman.

He was one of the best guarantors of coexistence that cements your community NATION ".

"At this tragic time going through your country, I ask you to convey to the bereaved family and the entire Ethiopian people my deepest condolences" added the Head of State in his letter.

Girma Wolde-Giorgis, who died at the age of 86 years (he was born in 1917 according to the Ethiopian calendar) tenure as President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia for eleven years. He was twice elected by the Ethiopian Parliament.

Among its functions, the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia is responsible for the official proclamation of laws and international agreements approved by the House of Peoples' Representatives under the Constitution.

He is also official and symbolic roles of Representatives of the Nation.

nuune   

The Ethiopian President
Dies in Saudi Arabia

The Ethiopian President, Girma Wolde-Giorgis
dies in a hospital in Ethiopia

Which one?

But an Oromo in house arrest for the past 11 years, so what president.