Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Carafaat Vs Puntland

Carafaat;802988 wrote:
Duke, I love Puntland so much I dream of a centralized United Somalia including Puntland . So I can come visit from Xamar. No clan regions,no borders between us, so we can visit eachother everyday and everyone lives where he/she wants. I even consider a beach cottage in Hafuun, once those Pirates are removed from the Somali Sea.

But why are you for a seperated Galkacyo? And why do want Federalism so bad?Dont you trust other Somali's to share regions,countryt and a central State. Must you have sovereignity over only half of a city.
:D

That makes no sense what so ever. One can visit Puntland right now and one could throughout the war period. Even you claimed that you recently visited, Bossaso and Garowe. Or was that another fictitious tales to impress people?

The U.S. is more than 50 states and one can travel throughout without any issues or borders. Why would there be borders between Puntland and Banadir or Somaliland and Puntland?

Again you need up your game. The asinine claims and contradictory life stories are becoming a bore. Only hate could drive a man to mention Galkacyu, a City he knows nothing about on every thread. Its an obsession that borders on the absurd. I hope you find help for this sickness because it will consume you. Hating Galkacyu specifically and the rest of Puntland generally will do nothing to the State. It will break you.

General Duke;803000 wrote:
That makes no sense what so ever. Hating Galkacyu specifically and the rest of Puntland generally will do nothing to the State. It will break you.

same way you hate somaliland, that make sense to you? :D

Carafaat   

That makes no sense what so ever. One can visit Puntland right now and one could throughout the war period. Even you claimed that you recently visited, Bossaso and Garowe. Or was that another fictitious tales to impress people?

The U.S. is more than 50 states and one can travel throughout without any issues or borders. Why would there be borders between Puntland and Banadir or Somaliland and Puntland?

Again you need up your game. The asinine claims and contradictory life stories are becoming a bore. Only hate could drive a man to mention Galkacyu, a City he knows nothing about on every thread. Its an obsession that borders on the absurd. I hope you find help for this sickness because it will consume you. Hating Galkacyu specifically and the rest of Puntland generally will do nothing to the State. It will break you.

Puntland deported Somali's from certain clans back to South Somalia while they let all those Ethiopians stay. Even Somali's deported from Arab countries can get off the airplane unless they are from the right clan. Shame, shame, shame.

I love Galkacyo, I want it to Unite. You rather build a Berlin Wall in the 21st century between sub-clans. Shame,shame, shame. And I will keep mentioning Galkacyo the city you want to divide, till things change or till changé your shamefull opinion.

Carafaat   

Puntland deported Somali's from certain clans back to South Somalia while they let all those Ethiopians stay. Even Somali's deported from Arab countries can get off the airplane unless they are from the right clan. Shame, shame, shame.

Somalia   

Carafaat;803087 wrote:

Somaliland deports IDPs

http://www.somaliareport.com/index.php/post/1728

Talk about projection much..