Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Girls I need your help !

Juxa   

Bless our geel jire men! To them waa bla bla so must appreciate that they are trying.

It is not easy for them to get it right at all

In time they view the wife as baby momma and family carer, that is where the problems start, resentment and misunderstandings

So make her feel special. Soo xad ama soo xoog adigey ku jirtaaye

raula   

Aaliya lol...maybe i forgot to add if there is no sitter for the kids. However, i disagree that wedding anniversaries is supposed to be all about the couple.. All in all...if they can get away together well & good.

Ok, now I am gonna do a 360 degrees & say..speaking of baby momma's drama's....Mukulaalow..IMPRESS your baby momma's momma (if she's alive)..you feel me..you'll get proven mad props & never ending favors from your in-laws..marka dhinacaa iska giiji baan ku iri.

raula   

^^^Ditto. or send/give her some money..especially if she's back home etc. Malika..wise as always & experienced shall i say. As for me...sikujua kama kulikuwa na 7' yr itch..I know what to do now..I got plenty of demands lol.

Malika   

Lol - raula, sista wangu..experience tume maliza nakwambia....asante na compliments, maisha ndio mwalimu wangu.

Blessed   

Juxa;804364 wrote:
Bless our geel jire men! To them waa bla bla so must appreciate that they are trying.

It is not easy for them to get it right at all

In time they view the wife as baby momma and family carer, that is where the problems start, resentment and misunderstandings

So make her feel special. Soo xad ama soo xoog adigey ku jirtaaye

True, laakin hadaynu runta isu sheegno gabdhahuba ma dhaamaan oo qaar badan oo sida dhoocil la shukaaminayo seeyigooda afka ugu taaga ayaa buuxa. I personally think that little but consistent acts of love are more powerful than big gestures.

Juxa   

Lol@ dhoocil

Aftaaga stems from sheer frustration. I think best solution is to appreciate one another on regular basis. Hadii kale everything will be mundane and boring

Aaliyyah   

is this thread still going on? his anniversary wali may dhaafin miyaa? lol

malika, loved your advice abt taking his wife and his mother in law to haj. Mashallah..nin nocaas ah waaba mashallah..im sure his wife and her mother would be so happy..and nothing else will beat that!..duca badan wuu ka heli.

Malika   

^soo mahaa! indeed, kaasi oo kale, marwo inaa loo noqdoo waa xaq - not the waste of space sorts...lol

Aaliyah - ninkasi oo kale waa miid illahi laga duceystaa dear.. dee mid kheyr leh aan kuu rajeneyaa insha'allah.