Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Khaatumo complains about the garowe clan enclave interference

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797811 wrote:
A khadar saado is an artist and also part time politician she mostly sings about politics so if people mention her name it doesn't mean they insult her woman are a great part of our society and they deserve to be heard there are females in the khaatumo admin dumarku xurmee niyo.

Awoowe lately aging is taking you a toll. I have no issue with mentioning her name, but your lately instult her often in every setting from chat session to cyber forum if not from the radios and tvs.

STOIC   

Swahili sayings comes in mind when I think about the three president....Wapishi wengi huharibu mchuzi...too many cooks spoil the broth.I try to avoid commenting directly on Khatumo issues, their supporters on this site take SOL banter too damn serious

Somalia   

@Xaaji, you ought to consider aligning with the pirates, they may allow you recognition if you at least show some proper manners.

NGONGE   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797820 wrote:
NGONGE Cisman badawi maxa ku daba dhigay he is harmless all he writes is articles he is not a bad guy wa safiirka bila xuduuda eeh khaatumo:D

He's my only source of Khaatumo news and since I strongly beleive him to be mad, I also think the Khaatumo thing is mad too.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;797810 wrote:
^^ Worse still, if there are three presidents, what is the professor doing talking about Khaatumo as if he's the top dog? War there are some huge holes that need to be ironed out or the entire thing will fizzle out and die. Hada iga maqal.

Good question and same goes what all these landers including yourself, Oodka and other outside lot who held no position in your clan enclave are doing?

The great prof is just campaigning for Khatumo and its well being for getting its share from international orgs or also locally. Again before asking such questions, he is one of the 9 members of golaha sare of Khatumo who consult the admin.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;797815 wrote:
^^ Switzerland? Not the mad Osman. Please say he doesn't have such hugh influence in Khaatumo.
:(

Osman Badawe, the great man (one man's hero is another's.... you finish this) isn't from Switzerland. But anyhoo he wasn't in the conference either but the idea was from another young man from there. I am liking it since I see how effective it works. This could be a solution for somalia as well...

A_Khadar   

STOIC;797818 wrote:
Swahili sayings comes in mind when I think about the three president....Wapishi wengi huharibu mchuzi...too many cooks spoil the broth.I try to avoid commenting directly on Khatumo issues, their supporters on this site take SOL banter too damn serious

;) That goes both ways... Have some attention to those from you lot as well. Somalis are somalis..

Somalia;797822 wrote:
@Xaaji, you ought to consider aligning with the pirates, they
may
allow you recognition if you at least show some proper manners.

lool the pirates are the weakest link we let them cry from the sidelines continue the cambaaarayn reer pudhlayn:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797837 wrote:
lool the pirates are the weakest link we let them cry from the sidelines continue the cambaaarayn reer pudhlayn:D

Man, stop using laughter as a defense mechanism, you know it's true, if recognition was given tomorrow, the ones at the door holding you back will always be the pirates :D

Ask Faroole for help via his wife.

XX has finally recognized KHS! Awoowe KHS is running it's business and you should worry not for its relationship with PL. It's you who's pointing a gun at them, not PL.

A_Khadar;797812 wrote:
Habaar waa halkiisa.. There is no such mistrust among Khatumo people unless you're wishing one for them as usual. If having three presidents implies any mistrust among them, one ought to know where this idea came from first. For the record, having three presidents for Khatumo state was an idea initially brought by one of the attendees of KH2 conference who is from Switzerland. Many people liked his idea and voted for it. The terms and other rules were later added by the tech committee.. So guys, stop spitting such nonsense baaaaaaaaaac esp. you XX..

No habaar at all awoow kheyr baan la jecelahay ilma khaatumo but the reality is that the clan Militia in eastern sool are still disorganized and stationed along clan lines Mr Axmed karaash one of the 3 president should be able to make unity between the garaad clan but in reality the other 2 presidents represent two other particular sections of the garaad clan.So he being the first president can't really solve the internal issue of creating a healthy society between the garaad clan.The least he can do is unite the garaad clan under one political grouping and even that's impossible he needs the support of the other two presidents biindhe from boocaame and indhosheel from buhoodle to accomplish total clanunity. So that's what i mean in the long term it won't bear fruit but for now we shall wait and see how it goes.

Gheelle.T;797842 wrote:
XX has finally recognized KHS! Awoowe KHS is running it's business and you should worry not for its relationship with PL. It's you who's pointing a gun at them, not PL.

I am not worrying at all listen to the Minister of khaatuumo he is addressing the garowe clan enclave:D

A_Khadar   

Awoowe, if you recall what Habsaase said in Lodon before your diaspora and all delegates of your clan was that his clan isn't with s/l. He was the only person in the confernece of your clan.. If that isn't enough proof that there isn't disunity among Khatumo people, what is it? Habaar maaha miyaa?

Each president is working and they are all doing fine jobs.