Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland is not serious about International Recognition

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;797110 wrote:
What is the international politics ?? ,, attack towns and kill people ?? ,, from Galkayo to Djibouti ?? ,,, Afworge maxaad isu tihiin ??
:D

Maybe, I exaggerated a little bit. But my point stands that in Foreign Politics you do anything that suits your interest, even attacking towns. When French, American, Russian's free their hostages in Eyl they shoot everyone in their way and blow up things. That is Foreign Politics. And Somaliland is not even ready to deport anyone to Somalia, even Djibouti and Puntland deport Somali's.

But Somaliland is to soft to play Foreign Politics, so doesnt make sense to have a AU or UN seat. Thats why we need Unity with Somalia.

Somalia   

Carafaat;797115 wrote:
Maybe, I exaggerated a little bit. But my point stands that in Foreign Politics you do anything that suits your interest, even attacking towns.
When French, American, Russian's free their hostages in Eyl they shoot everyone in their way and blow up things. That is Foreign Politics. And Somaliland is not even ready to deport anyone to Somalia, even Djibouti and Puntland deport Somali's.

But Somaliland is to soft to play
Foreign Politics
, so doesnt make sense to have a AU or UN seat. Thats why we need
Unity
with Somalia.

Hahahaha, trying to save face after praising Puntland politicians skills.

Man, you are worse than sii soco soo soco people :D

Carafaat   

I did praise Puntland politicians. They are more then any other leaders focussed on competing with the world and have an external outward looking focus. I like that. thats why we need them in the New Somalia.

Abdul   

Carafaat;797099 wrote:
I

I know. Thats why I would make you Ambassador in Russia. Ruin the Russians, biiliis aa ku dhahaa.
:D

Why would you want a 19 year old Ambassador?? He hasnt even given up on his toys.

Carafaat   

But this thread isnt about Puntland.

It's about Somaliland and why I think it doesnt have what it takes to become a Country on the World Stage. It would emberass itself.

Somalia   

Carafaat;797151 wrote:
But this thread isnt about Puntland.

It's about Somaliland and why I think it doesnt have what it takes to become a Country on the World Stage. It would emberass itself.

Hmm, interesting.

@Abdul, hurt over my truthful SSC or Khatuumo comments?

Carafaat   

Abdul;797150 wrote:
Why would you want a 19 year old Ambassador?? He hasnt even given up on his toys.

Somalia, could kick those Russians. I am sure he even could convicne them we are the biggest African country in the world, we have the most dangerous Force and our country has the size of Russia, I am sure he even would beat them in bluffing through Russian Roullette.

Man, if Somalia, Dr.Osman and XX teamed up they could convince the Russians Somali's are actually ethnicly Causians in the origin. That would secure us couple of sub-marine's. :D

Carafaat   

I know bro.

Truth is, we could do so many things together. You have certain qualities and I you know I am the best. so lets join hands.

Xaaji Xunjuf rather joins Djibouti, but I have a preference for Somalia. Djibouti is another mirqaam nation with no qualities.

Somalia   

Carafaat;797163 wrote:
I know bro.

Truth is, we could do so many things
together
. You have certain qualities and I you know I am the best. so lets join hands.

Xaaji Xunjuf rather joins Djibouti, but I have a preference for Somalia. Djibouti is another mirqaam nation with no qualities.

I understand why you are different, a bit of a Irir type I see.

Abdul   

@Abdul, hurt over my truthful SSC or Khatuumo comments? NOt really,coming from a blind Faroole follower.

Somalia   

Abdul;797309 wrote:
@Abdul, hurt over my truthful SSC or Khatuumo comments? NOt really,coming from a blind Faroole follower.

A follower of facts. Why, you hurt over the fact that he doesn't pay much attention to a region that hasn't been productive since the 1920?

Sensei   

Carafaat maalin walba maalinka ka danbeeyo wuu kasii darayaa. Young buck is conflicted, trying to appease cid walba.