Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Prime Minister Abdiweli asked questions by audience on Universal TV

Taleexi   

War Abwaan adigu ma taariikh yahay baad tahay xaggaad waxaan ka soo quftaa. Ma runbaa, in Prof. Abdiweli aanu aqoon u lahayn wasiiradiisa?

Jacpher   

LOL@Abwaan. For you to know what type of award he received at Harvard, the middle and high school, and mosques he prayed, you seem to have been busy digging up on him a little harder than usual.

Sadly with all that info, what you are telling us is no more than an assumption on your part that he may have gone to school or lived in the same town. Still doesn't prove he lied about knowing the ministers in question. Going to school or residing the same time with someone hardly proves one knows every one else in the school or town. This neither supports you allegation he's lying. Come up with better concrete evidence he personally knows, met or interacted with the said ministers.

Abwaan   

Jacpher;798057 wrote:
LOL@Abwaan. For you to know what type of award he received at Harvard, the middle and high school, and mosques he prayed, you seem to have been busy digging up on him a little harder than usual.

Sadly with all that info, what you are telling us is no more than an assumption on your part that he may have gone to school or lived in the same town. Still doesn't prove he lied about knowing the ministers in question. Going to school or residing the same time with someone hardly proves one knows every one else in the school or town. This neither supports you allegation he's lying. Come up with better concrete evidence he personally knows, met or interacted with the said ministers.

Jacpher, you can call it an assumption or whatever you want to and that is fine with me. I have nothing personal against this brother. His lies don't bother me more than it does bother you and others over here. I can't create other things...I just shared what I found out.

Carafaat   

Abwaan;797980 wrote:
Back to the topic....check on 59.15
:)
C/Weli said golahayga hadda jooga ee wasiirrada hore isuma aannaan aqoon and he even said wallaahi.....and that is not true, waayo atleast 3 ministers (Maaliyedda, Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Caafimaadka) waxay ku koreen amase ka soo jeedaan gobolka Galguduud, magaalo-madaxdiisa Dh/Mareeb ayayna ku koreen oo iskuul ku soo dhigteen, xogta aan hayana qaar bay C/Weli isku iskuul iyo dugsi ahaayeen. Wasiirrada A. gudaha iyo Caafimaadka waxaa kala dhalay labadii Shiikh ee magaalada ugu caansanaa.....Macallin Maxamuud iyo shiikh Yuusuf. Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga waxaan maqlay inay xaaskiisa qaraabo yihiin...Who knows inta kale ee wasiirrada ah ee uu indirect u yaqaanneyna?
:)
. Anigu ma qabo in warka qof hoggaamiye ah sheego inta sidii kaniinigii loo laqo haddana biyo laga daba geeyo...waxaa ila habboon in si cilmi iyo caqli ku jiro oo eex iyo maalayacni ka dheer loo lafa-guro......Checkmate PM Gaas:)

Abwaan be carefull, critizing Puntland Politicians makes you apparently a clannist, according to some atleast. And defending him based on clan doesnt. :D

Abwaan   

Carafaat;798066 wrote:
Abwaan be carefull, critizing Puntland Politicians makes you apparently a clannist, according to some atleast. And defending him based on clan doesnt.
:D

lol@carafaat....As if I care. I will watch Sharif's one later the night insha Allaah. Haddii aan khaladaad aan ku arko isagana waan soo dhejinaa.:)

Carafaat   

That is the mentality. Our leaders and their mistakes should be corrected, otherwise we will never learn from past mistakes. And if they dont want to be corrected or critized one should stay home with wife and kids.

^Criticism is fine also on the other hand defending the brother's integrity is a fair game too.

It shows how clean and respectful he is as a Somali politician if all we could ever find is argue over whether he had known/not known one or two of his cabinet members in Dhusamareb. Irrelevant!

Let's support the man and his government and let's pray and hope for the return of our republic.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi,

Adna ma clan chearleader ayaa tahay sida kuwan kale. Have you seen any other group defending their clan politicians irrelevent of the critique. Most folks would feel ashamed of constantly defending or promoting their clan politicians. Most even defended and supported Abdullahi Yuusuf worst crimes rather then distentiating themselves from him.

Qandalawi, this kind of behavious is unaccebtable. And Somali waxbee maanta fahman, sheekpooyinkan ma soconiyaan. Tooshka ayaa qofkasta oo lagu waxaan lagu beegiiyaa. Markaa waxan ka fogoow, ama samcadaa ayee hoos u dhigisaa.

Jacpher   

Abwaan;798058 wrote:
Jacpher, you can call it an assumption or whatever you want to and that is fine with me. I have nothing personal against this brother. His lies don't bother me more than it does bother you and others over here. I can't create other things...I just shared what I found out.

This is not about someone being bothered by the lies of Somali politician. This is about you making accusation and falling short of supporting with evidence. Don't expect people to not challenge blank and maybe false accusation. If someone supports a politician merely out of clan affiliation, that's neither here nor there. Your contribution to the discussion came in the form of allegation; the PM lying about something. I don't think assumptions alone will do it. It needs more than that.

Abwaan;798053 wrote:
First of all the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters
or PhD but no one can deny that he is educated and taught at a university level. Secondly, Harvard is a big school with thousands of students from different cities and countries, whereas Dayax Intermediate School and Dh/Mareeb high school were the only two of their kind in a city with probably about 5000 residents and with also one market 7 to 10 small Masjids and one big one for Friday prayers and one basketball and football stadium:). Do you think students who attended those schools over the years, enjoyed watching football and basketball matches together will not know each other. Apparently the father of the current minister of finance was the governor of the region (Galgudud) are you telling me C/Weli did not know him and his family? That was my little investigative journalism assignment I am sure others can dig more.

lol@investigative journalism.

Abwaanoow, Ugaas, Could it possible the information you have unearthed so far is inaccurate? :D :D I say this because you said Abdiweli only had a taxation certificate from Harvard. That is just not true awoowe.

Abdiweli got a certificate and Masters degree from Harvard.

On your larger point about friendship, awoowe you and I know perfectly well that people we went to grade school with are not necessarily our current friends. When a Somali states "qofkaas waxaan nahay saxiib", we all know what that really means.

Anyways, I do respect your opinion.

Abwaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;798463 wrote:
lol@investigative journalism.

Abwaanoow, Ugaas, Could it possible the information you have unearthed so far is inaccurate?
:D I say this because you said Abdiweli only had a taxation certificate from Harvard. That is just not true awoowe.

Abdiweli got a certificate and Masters degree from Harvard.

On your larger point about friendship, awoowe you and I know perfectly well that people we went to grade school with are not necessarily our current friends. When a Somali states "qofkaas waxaan nahay saxiib", we all know what that really means.

Anyways, I do respect your opinion.

LST I agree with you that he also did his Masters in Public Admin. but That and your little assumption does not make the whole story inaccurate.. Do you know Abdiweli or any of the ministers? Do you know where they grew up? What school they went to? I guess you do not. Let us not compare our lifes with others we might NOT know anything about other than our SOL topics experience...to add on I even verified later on that Abdiweli & Godah (minister of planning & International co-operation came to the US on scholarship in the same year.....Need I say more?

Just to clarify.... in case you missed....he said maba aqoon....and that is a lie....ma dhihin saaxiib lama ahayn.

Abwaan   

Qofku waa khaldamaa laakiin in waxaan la ogeyn amaba eex lagu difaaco khaladkiisa ayaa ka sii daran?

Samafal   

Amazing how easy its for some to attack people's integrity on hearsays and habar baa dhuustay..marar qaar waxaan is iraahdaa tolloow kuwaan malaaigtii maa ka dagtay

Carafaat ma idaan fahmin. Reerkiisa buu meel uu kasoo galiyo la,yahay madaxtinimada somalia, cidlaladaan ay taaganyihiina waa dhibaysaa. Reerkaan Puntland ahna wuu tuhmayaa inay hortaaganyihhin, marka inuu madaxa darbiga ku garaaco miyeena gar ahayn?

Somalia   

Samafal;798471 wrote:
Amazing how easy its for some to attack people's integrity on hearsays and habar baa dhuustay..marar qaar waxaan is iraahdaa tolloow kuwaan malaaigtii maa ka dagtay

Carafaat ma idaan fahmin. Reerkiisa buu meel uu kasoo galiyo la,yahay madaxtinimada somalia
, cidlaladaan ay taaganyihiina waa dhibaysaa. Reerkaan Puntland ahna wuu tuhmayaa inay hortaaganyihhin, marka inuu madaxa darbiga ku garaaco miyeena gar ahayn?

Abwaan   

Carafaat beeshaada miyaa madaxtinimmo u raadineysaa? Oo beel hubaysan maka dhalan miyaaba? Maxaa hubka idinma soo gaarin miyaa? :) xitaa madaxweyne iyo maamul-goboleed ma qabtaan? :) this is just cabbirka Soomaalida badankeed ee maalmahaan socda waaye ee fadlan su'aalahayga halla yaabin:)

Samafal ma waxaa maqashay dembiyeda dadka qabyaaladda wax ku difaaca lama qoro? Do you know Abdiweli In person, other than in laguu sheegay inaad isku cid tihiin?