Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

If Faroole wasnt good enough for Puntland, then he isnt good enough for Somalia

Carafaat   

Many SOL nomads from Puntland have critizised and denounced Faroole on many diffrent occassions for his bad leadership

And handlling of issue's. They critiziised him for his handling of SSC, Khaatumo meeting, his handling and neglecting of Galkacyo, the bad security in Bosasso, his understanding of disgruntles sub-clans of Bari, and on many diffrent issue's.

While many have cursed Faroole, they have praised Sheick Shariif for his leadership and handling of issue's. Duke even admitted that he was wrong on his judging of Sheick Shariif in the past. Logic would dictate that we can expect Duke, LST, Xiinfaniin to support Sheick Shariif's re-election campaign and denounce Faroole's bid for Somalia highest post.

If you think Faroole wasnt good for Puntland, then for sure you he isnt good enough for Somalia.

Timur   

I swear, Faroole has created the greatest cult of personality in Somali history. In just 3 years he has managed to build a following like I've never seen before. He has been mentioned more times the past year alone than Siad Barre or any other Somali leader.

Timur;795930 wrote:
I swear, Faroole has created the greatest cult of personality in Somali history. In just 3 years he has managed to build a following like I've never seen before. He has been mentioned more times the past year alone than Siad Barre or any other Somali leader.

You Know You're Doing Something Right When People Hate You. Therefore, Faroole must be doing something good for the state of PL. As for the naysayers or as i call "the obstacles" let this be a reminder; Faroole is not one that loses sleep over unemployed computer keyboard warriors.

Carafaat;795929 wrote:
Many SOL nomads from Puntland have critizised and denounced Faroole on many diffrent occassions for his bad leadership

And handlling of issue's. They critiziised him for his handling of SSC, Khaatumo meeting, his handling and neglecting of Galkacyo, the bad security in Bosasso, his understanding of disgruntles sub-clans of Bari, and on many diffrent issue's.

While many have cursed Faroole, they have praised Sheick Shariif for his leadership and handling of issue's. Duke even admitted that he was wrong on his judging of Sheick Shariif in the past. Logic would dictate that we can expect Duke, LST, Xiinfaniin to support Sheick Shariif's re-election campaign and denounce Faroole's bid for Somalia highest post.

If you think Faroole wasnt good for Puntland, then for sure you he isnt good enough for Somalia.

saxib no point of trying to convince them of reason and logic...hahaha...wa iska riwayad and hopeless cause walahi...ahhaa..:cool: these so called supporters of union and a stable somalia are nothing more then tribal cheerleaders and they would rather support faroole who has lost them territory, casued instability and runs an entire province with his sons. qabyalid you gotta love it....:cool:

Bon voyage Somalia...RIP.

NGONGE   

There goes Carafat with his half cooked questions! :D

War if they dislike Farole (as you claim) they will be happy to see the back of him and will be the first to support the Imam in his bid to become Somali president. It's a federal thing, wax fahan.

uchi   

Farole is like Kevin Rudd~ Good at his job, but bad tempered~ I would pick a president who keeps the books in check & reliable/stable any day.

Somalia   

Faroole isn't going to run for the highest seat and if he does why do you care, didn't you just say he wasn't good enough for Puntland, how on earth would he then be elected?

honestly faroole shouldn't be a president that would only benefit tolka what we need is a strong leader who can lead the country and who is impartial, i would love to see Mohamed abdullahi Farmaajo as the president or abdihakim mohamud xaaji fiqi or Mohamed osman ali dhagaxtuur ,if any of these becomes president i can guarantee it will benefit the nation and its people.

faarah22   

the equation has changed till siyaad fell. the president MUST come from the southern tribes period, anything else is recipe for failure.

Abdul   

faarah22;795968 wrote:
the equation has changed till siyaad fell. the president MUST come from the southern tribes period, anything else is recipe for failure.

There are different southern clans so whats your point exactly?

Somalia   

Abdul;795999 wrote:
There are different southern clans so whats your point exactly?

Of course, he means these educated men right here. All of them with Ph.Ds in running a country.

ald09.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Carafaat   

NGONGE;795942 wrote:
There goes Carafat with his half cooked questions!
:D

War if they dislike Farole (as you claim) they will be happy to see the back of him and will be the first to support the Imam in his bid to become Somali president. It's a federal thing, wax fahan.

What is Federal? to send you failed clan Politician to the Presidency? :D

Somalia, werent you complaining about Faroole neglecting your clan enclave in Galkacyo for not giving you more weapons.

Somalia   

Carafaat;796028 wrote:
What is Federal? to send you failed clan Politician to the Presidency?
:D

Somalia, werent you complaining about Faroole neglecting your clan enclave in Galkacyo for not giving you more weapons.

No I wasn't, I think you transitioned into becoming a pathological liar now.

Ever since you claimed Puntland 'promotes' piracy, you've just gone down from there, worse than the stock market.

If he failed then you wouldn't worry and make threads about him 24/7 :( Would you? :rolleyes:

Also why do you like to project your feelings onto us, I mean "clan politician", when the only clan one is your triangle, why project those feelings onto me? :confused: