Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Baydhaba, Bay

Somalia   

Mashallah caadi ma'aha. Yes it will be continued... by me.

Lets start with the airport. Here we see the airport and a place. I guess the plane is maybe a Dash 8?

cabdullahi-yuusuf.jpg?w=523&h=392

Here we have the Villa Baydhabo.

all1.jpg

I'll add some more soon.

Somalia   

Don't get mad at me, I am contributing to your thread. Villa Baydhabo is a historic site. It's where a lion laid his head and had a vision.

Just look at how he is exiting the building. He just doesn't care, he just doesn't give a flying monkeys.

Filla Baydhabo Xamar ayee ku taalaa, not Baydhabo. Baydhabo madaxtooyada labaad ayaa ku taalo, waa meesha uu Siyaad Barre vacation ku qaadan jiray. It is above the city, on the top of a hill. Yes, C/llaahi Yuusuf briefly lived there during his stay in that city.

Maaddeey   

Shaqo rag kale qabteen ayaa lagu faanayaa!, waa sidii markii Maxaakimta ay garoonka, madaxtooyada, wasaarado & waddooyin dhiseen ee Xabashida & kuwii soo dabakacay ey forfeit ku qaateen credit dad kale lahaayeen, ceebtooda maaha. :D

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;794045 wrote:
Filla Baydhabo Xamar ayee ku taalaa, not Baydhabo. Baydhabo madaxtooyada labaad ayaa ku taalo, waa meesha uu Siyaad Barre vacation ku qaadan jiray. It is above the city, on the top of a hill. Yes, C/llaahi Yuusuf briefly lived there during his stay in that city.

Man I knooow that, I was referencing Villa Somalia and the fact that the house is in Baydhabo.

I took Villa and added Baydhabo to reference where the house is located.

Villa + Baydhabo then became Villa Baydhabo. :eek::rolleyes::cool:

Carafaat;794266 wrote:
is it Baydhaba mise Baydhabo?

Is it Marko or Marka? Is it Caynaba or Caynabo? Is it Diridhabo mise Diridhaba? Is it Baraawe or Baraawo? Is it Kismaayo or Kismaaya? Is it Cadaado or Cadaada? Is it Boorame or Boorama? Is it Ceerigaabo or Ceerigaaba? Is it Buurhakabo or Buurhakaba? Haye, masii wadaa.