Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Xildhibaan Salaad Cali Jeelle: Heshiiska Garowe Wuxuu Horseedayaa Dagaal Sokeeye oo Hor Leh (SAWIRO)

Somalia;791586 wrote:
Empty threats. What will you use to fight the government this time? Sticks?

If the people of Mugdisho need weapons. Your brothers in Somaliland got alot of weapons for you. :D I dont you think you need them anyways the entire south is awash with weapons. :D

NEO-Siadists are NOT allowed in Mugdisho..therefore enjoy the desert wasteland. :cool:

The Hermet;791978 wrote:
If the people of Mugdisho need weapons. Your brothers in Somaliland got alot of weapons for you.
:D
I dont you think you need them anyways the entire south is awash with weapons.

NEO-Siadists are NOT allowed in Mugdisho..therefore enjoy the desert wasteland. :cool:

you cannot defeat buhoodle, yet you believe your an asset to mogadishu. hermet, i think this is a new low for you.

kingofkings;791992 wrote:
you cannot defeat buhoodle, yet you believe your an asset to mogadishu. hermet, i think this is a new low for you.

in your words i cant defeat buhoodle yet your pirate run straight back to Garowe when our armies move from las canod :cool:

Somaliland has always been an asset to Mugidsho. We overthrough and destroyed your uncle Siad together. Its a fact the people of Mugdisho support Somaliland and hold it in higher esteem then you pirates. :cool: and like i said, YOU WILL NEVER return to Mugdisho because we know what you are. so better get comfy in that desert wasteland of yours. Youve been blocked from both the north and the south. :D

hahahahahaha....:D

The Hermet;791994 wrote:
in your words i cant defeat buhoodle yet your pirate run straight back to Garowe when our armies move from las canod :cool:

Somaliland has always been an asset to Mugidsho. We overthrough and destroyed your uncle Siad together. Its a fact the people of Mugdisho support Somaliland and hold it in higher esteem then you pirates. :cool: and like i said, YOU WILL NEVER return to Mugdisho because we know what you are. so better get comfy in that desert wasteland of yours. Youve been blocked from both the north and the south.

hahahahahaha....

smh. get it together hermet, your losing it. if mogadishu is an asset to you, why they welcome awdal and ssc politicans to mogadishu?

kingofkings;791995 wrote:
smh. get it together hermet, your losing it. if mogadishu is an asset to you, why they welcome awdal and ssc politicans to mogadishu?

you dont get it do you saxib...:D Its the same government that the people appose as stated in this thread..i think you really need to pay attention. All you have to know is its THE END OF THE LINE FOR YOU NIO-SIADIST. THE GAME IS UP...:D

The south is gone, Somaliland is gone, your fake constitution is equal to toilet paper, this government has 6-7 months left, and the london conference is a 5 hour specitcle of pointlessness, Where the Somaliland president has been allocated time to give a speech in front of 40 world heads of state: saying WE WERE TWO COUNTRIES, TODAY WE HAVE GONE BACK TO BEING TWO COUNTRIES. :D Give us recognition or fund us towards our development etheir way win win...;)

Out classed and out played once again. :D

The Hermet;791998 wrote:
you dont get it do you saxib...
Its the same government that the people appose as stated in this thread..i think you really need to pay attention. All you have to know is its THE END OF THE LINE FOR YOU NIO-SIADIST. THE GAME IS UP...

The south is gone, Somaliland is gone, your fake constitution is equal to toilet paper, this government has 6-7 months left, and the london conference is a 5 hour specitcle of pointlessness, Where the Somaliland president has been allocated time to give a speech in front of 40 world heads of state: saying WE WERE TWO COUNTRIES, TODAY WE HAVE GONE BACK TO BEING TWO COUNTRIES.
Give us recognition or fund us towards our development etheir way win win...
;)

Out classed and out played once again.

Abdul   

Che -Guevara;791955 wrote:
This is the same Jeelle that watched Xamar carpet-bombed by Ethiopians...? Somalis are nutcases.

He would rather have Ethiopians carpet-bomb Xamar than have a stable and functioning government.

He is a has been ignorant sub-warlord. Qof dhag jalaq u dhigaayo warkiisa iska yar. One undeniable fact by the rise of Maxkamadaha and Barbaarta did good: Taming and disarming permanently the wild dagaaloogiyaashii xumaa ee warlords. Yaa maqlo warkooda? Yaa maqlo isbaaro xaafadaas hebel u taala, xaafadaas hebel xukumo. Dekedii iyo garoonkii ay isku xasdi jireena caadi u shaqeysaa without any of them managing. Ooh, how lovely to see how the mightly hath fallen low in a few short years.