Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland's First Grassed Stadium Developing Well. Video

Dr_Osman   

AfricaOwn;790968 wrote:
These are strange people
:)
, very strange.

Pure jealousy my friend and I love it, Cuz it tells us were doing something right

AfricaOwn;790968 wrote:
These are strange people
:)
, very strange.

it's unbelievable that someone from a failed enclave would accuse others of being strange.

Dr_Osman   

im still in awe of the grass stadium, i am wondering how big the stand will be also, cause this could end up being like this

it looks by how they put the billboards around and the stand, it could turn out to be like this. But im not sure about how big the stand will be but I am certain it will bigger the mire aware at garowe

104036169_5107fe882d.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Boys ignoring this wont help, its a reality in the making, it requires a serious discussion on what this can mean to somalia if this stadium completed. I fully understand that every region in somalia plays in a dustbowl ground but puntland is stepping out and I know you all feel very upset that is going to happen because you can imagine the faan factor that will happen in the future. So you can ignore it now or face the music Boys. The stadium is going to have huge impact on somalia.

I cant wait to see the look on somali faces when the stadium is completed cause our kids in puntland training for the football tournament on proper stadium and other football teams will play in dusty grounds