Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Small Concert for Attendees at Somali Constitutional Meeting

Mario B   

Why is the constitution being decided by the Governor of a clan enclave, when the one other clan enclave is not there and a third of the country is in the hand of Al Shaabab?.....Does Faroole know the views of the people Baidoa? cause it matters to me.

P.s Don't mention Saakin! :eek:

Abwaan   

MB...who says that he is; other than you assuming that? This guy you are talking about is a Somali and he has a right to be part of Somali issues. Let us not give him a bigger role that does not fit or blame him for something that he has not done!

Somalia   

Mario B;790241 wrote:
Why is the constitution being decided by the Governor of a clan enclave, when the one other clan enclave is not there and a third of the country is in the hand of Al Shaabab?.....Does Faroole know the views of the people Baidoa? cause it matters to me.

P.s Don't mention Saakin! :eek:

The views of the Baidoa is represented by the Parliament speaker who is elected from those areas in 4.5 system. Faroole is getting rid of 4.5 which the clannish south loves so much.

And he isn't deciding the constitution, the TFG is, he is just part of it.

Somalia;790250 wrote:
The views of the Baidoa is represented by the Parliament speaker who is elected from those areas in 4.5 system. Faroole is getting rid of 4.5 which the clannish south loves so much.

And he isn't deciding the constitution, the TFG is, he is just part of it.

See the problem with Somalia is people like "Somalia" who live in this fantacy bubble..We both know no credible constituion will be born from this venture. its just a joke to buy more time and make it appear to the world that your trying something...the reality is without Somaliland nothing can be done...and i repeat nothing...therefore without its presence it will as it has been for the pased 20 years be null and void.

Did anyone say....Trusteeeeeeeeeship :cool:

Somalia   

Kulahaa "without secessionistland nothing can be done". I thought you were gone, what does this even have to do with you?

Your logic defies logic itself.