Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor Cali khalif galaydh: faroole is insane and a danger to his own clan family

Somalia   

ElPunto;790107 wrote:
Why don't u give us your take Xaji?

Xaaji loves Faroole, he has been way too kind with him as his wife and Xaaji are related. :D

A_Khadar;790174 wrote:
There are known thing you know and Faroole's danger is one of them..

you don't need to worry about Faroole, i don't think he pose a threat to anyone or your state. As far as the professor is concerned, the old saying, the kettle calling the pot black, comes to mind.

Carafaat   

Don't agree with the Professor here. Haven't seen any big demonstrations against Faroole in Garowe nor Bosasso, nor soldiers who are attacking eachother. This was diffrent during Cade's and Yeey's time. Faroole did quite well actually, and the problems Puntland has are inherited or rather inherent to the clan based system it is not something you can blame Faroole for.

Abdul   

kingofkings;790218 wrote:
you don't need to worry about Faroole, i don't think he pose a threat to anyone or your state. As far as the professor is concerned, the old saying, the kettle calling the pot black, comes to mind.

You are right Faroole is not a threat to Khatumo state but im not sure about the kettle and pot thing.

Abdul;790239 wrote:
You are right Faroole is not a threat to Khatumo state but im not sure about the kettle and pot thing.

watch the video and let me know how this is different from what Faroole is doing? I hope that explain the tea and the kettle remark. with regards to Faroole, the non threat part is to suggestion he has a bigger things to worry about like election, oil drilling, etc. i don't have to tell you everything, do i?

Abdul;790254 wrote:
Bigger things??? you talking about Faroole or somebody else??

i believe i answered your initial concerns. Anything else, well, it's extra. so peace.

Ceebey tacaal Prof qabiil ka hadlaya Ilaah baan idinku dhaarshee meeqa jeer ayuu carabka ku dhuftay magac qabiil labada video meeqaan hoose ayuu is geeyay waa nasiib daro Somali ku dhacday

Somalia   

Abdul;790257 wrote:
Ok,good luck with Faroole and his 'bigger things' Peace to you too.

I don't think you or anyone from your area of Somalia is in any position to belittle any of Faroole's work.

Somalia;790307 wrote:
I don't think you or anyone from your area of Somalia is in any position to belittle any of Faroole's work.

my thoughts exactly. you would think people by now would come to the conclusion a person like Faroole of all people would not be losing asleep over their opinion.