Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Khudbadii Prof. Ali Khaliif Galaydh ee Norway

A_Khadar;789178 wrote:
I haven't seen it.. sorry mate. Admin can delete it..

It's alright, mate. You're just venting... You've been fooled into thinking that your people have been gravely wronged when the situation is more akin to a people led astray by multiple, poor leadership-elites.

A kin of yours called Abtigiis penned a thread regarding the matter below:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/60179-Hotel-SSC

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;789186 wrote:
It's alright, mate. You're just venting... You've been fooled into thinking that your people have been gravely wronged when the situation is more akin to a people led astray by multiple, poor leadership-elites.

If I were you, I wouldn't bring this up.. Your project very much is based on "We (duriyad) being wronged".. If you only would watched, you wouldn't write this up since the Prof said in the video.. "Hasha geela cuntee cabaada"..

A kin of yours called Abtigiis penned a thread regarding the matter below:

Is this the only thing that could help to validate your point from what Abtigiis said. What about the milliion other things he said about your project.. Ooh yeah it's not your kin..;)

A_Khadar;789211 wrote:
^ Indeed he did though I am a bit disappointed on his soften stance on Ethiopia.

'Sii soco, soo soco!' - isn't that how Abtigiis put it? Run for Somaliland Vice-President in 1993, run for TFG Prime Minister in 2000, now running for elder clan-member of Khaatumo, etc. But what's more sad is the gullible kinfolk that are never able to connect the dots in the leadership deficit...

A_Khadar   

^^^ again it will be helpful if you would have take the time to listen the Prof. before accusing the bed stories you were told. I guess the fact hurts so you are trying to avoid hearing it. Where did he run the vice-president of your clan project.. Of course he ran and held somali's PM. He was anti Ethio as he admitted and everyone aware of that, but his softenning position is another topic itself.

A_Khadar   

That is again the bedime stories.. It's the same arguement of that he and SSC garaads also signed the succession of SL when no single proof of that your lot was able to produce to back it up.. I thought the old men know better but when it comes to the project, nothing get in your minds regarless of your age..

Taleexi   

Oodweyne;789278 wrote:
^^And, you don't know that he was running for vice-presidency post in Somaliland in
grand meeting of
Borama
?

And, here I thought,
you
and
Mr. Taleexi
were the most clued up about your kind of leadership. Well, never mind,..
:D
:D

Times change so, do we. Who was Siilaanyo?, who was Riyaale? who was Tuur? ... then what might :)

A_Khadar   

In that video he denied he signed anything with SL other than peace. So bring the proof, I am open to see/listen it. Otherwise, it's all he was this and was that stories.

Taleexi   

A_Khadar;789211 wrote:
^ Indeed he did though I am a bit disappointed on his soften stance on Ethiopia.

Come'n, he wasn't soft on Ethiopia. Khatumo can not fight on all front and has to mitigate the ramifications of such adventure.