Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Puntland Haters. Will You Ever Cease To Exist?

Dr_Osman   

I am very disturbed by the amount of Puntland haters on SOL, why are they hating Puntland for? What has Puntland done to them? is Puntland not a Somali region? Where does this hate and constant criticism of the state comes from? Please can the famed haters and you know who you are explain your reasoning, your motives and why you want such ill for the state? Please all pro puntlanders stay out of this, this is going to be the haters corner and we want to understand their reasoning behind hating Puntland. I personally suspect the haters have a mixture of jealousy at the progress happening in Puntland and possibly feel their clans or regions are falling behind or Puntland will out-do them with a mixture of tribal hatred and envy at the political successes Puntland has made within Somalia and the wider world.

The above is what I think is causing this absurd amount of hate on SOL for Puntland, but I could be wrong and I want the anti puntlanders to come in and state your case on why your against Puntland, if you dont have a case then I will presume my reasoning is correct!!!

Somalia;789233 wrote:
There's historical cuqdad, do not doubt for 1 second that they have hatred installed in their bones.

Please all pro puntlanders stay out of this, this is going to be the haters corner and we want to understand their reasoning behind hating Puntland

;)

Baashi   

Nonsense. No one hates Puntland awoowe. It’s all in your head. What you mistaken for hate could be an unintelligible, incoherent, badly composed, and poorly presented criticism.

Puntland is an imperfect place recovering from a prolonged statelessness. PL region like many other war-torn areas ravaged by a prolonged conflict is trying to rebuild its provincial institutions. It is marginally succeeding in some areas and often coming short in other areas. Folks will comment on both areas. If and when they do criticize, don’t take it personal.

Folks like you who find it necessary to brag about most basic human activity like completion of NGO funded two-story building are inviting others to say something about your pedantic spin.

Make no mistake this attitude of look at my my tuulo, it has nice buildings and look at your tuulo it’s lacking this and that is counter productive and it does not serve any purpose.

If you read a nomad criticizing PL’s reason d’être, its leadership or even judging the merits and faults of say its policies toward “disputed areas” or toward TFG, in a coherent and an intelligible way not matter who voices it, treat their post as criticism not a hate speech.

You will always find folks who voice criticism without thinking or folks who do not see beyond their nose. They don not mean harm. It is just that they are not sharp enough to see the bigger picture or experienced/knowledgeable enough to the encompassing larger context under which events in Somalia are occurring.

Enough for the unsolicited waano!