Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave loses 20 soldiers after a surprise attack from Sheikh Atam.

NASSIR   

What happened to the peace dealthat was brokered by the elders?

This conflict which was triggered by Ade's admin has consumed more and more lives, not to mention the displacement of hundreds of families in Western Bari region.

Taleexi   

One would hope the tension there subsides and an everlasting peace is reached there. My secessionist friends worry about the north not in Bari..

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;789298 wrote:
Taleexi wars in bari region effects us all not just puntland but also other parts of the region so don't know what you are talking about.

There was no war. Why do you keep lying?

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;789298 wrote:
Taleexi wars in bari region effects us all not just puntland but also other parts of the region so don't know what you are talking about.

Waayahay haday sidaa kuula muuqato.

Somalia;789300 wrote:
There was no war. Why do you keep lying?

there's no mention of this so call incident. makes you wonder the length of desperation of some people. how sad that they are resorted to making up such news only to hide their low moral.

Somalia   

kingofkings;789326 wrote:
there's no mention of this so call incident. makes you wonder the length of desperation of some people. how sad that they are resorted to making up such news only to hide their low moral.

I know, I think Buhoodle is still poking them but PL forces had nothing to do with that.. :D

Do you know their most "respected" news outlets came with the excuse that it was the clans of Gedo/Jubboyinka, Somali Galbeed, Puntland, Khatuumo that was fighting them?

Hiiraan.com reports:

Weerar lagu dilay Tiro ka mid ah ciidamada Puntland oo saakay aroortii hore ka dhacay deegaan ku dhow degmada Boosaaso

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2012/Feb/wararka_maanta14-16947.htm

SomaliaReport.com reports: Galgala Militia Attacks, Kills Puntland Forces

http://somaliareport.com/index.php/post/2789/Galgala_Militia_Attacks_Kills_Puntland_Forces

It must be a worldwide conspiracy against Puntland :D

Somalia   

Keep pushing your lies, we'll see where it gets you. Is Buhoodle still poking you?

Hiiraan and SomaliaReport, the most "reputable" sources in Somalia. Good stuff. I think the fact that his brother got caught yesterday must be "thorning" you.

Did clans from all over Somalia come to Buhoodle too? :D

i don't understand what does atam got to do with buhoodle i am sorry i am missing here something

Somalia just because puntlandi.com didn't report it that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Somalia;789332 wrote:
Keep pushing your lies, we'll see where it gets you. Is Buhoodle still poking you?

Hiiraan and SomaliaReport, the most "reputable" sources in Somalia. Good stuff. I think the fact that his brother got caught yesterday must be "thorning" you.

Did clans from all over Somalia come to Buhoodle too?
:D

Even the international wire service, UPI, is reporting this news story:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2012/02/14/Peacekeepers-open-new-front-in-Somalia/UPI-54201329233196/

Yet in futile anger, one continues to call it 'my lies'. Burying one's head in the sand does not make a problem go away....

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;789335 wrote:
i don't understand what does atam got to do with buhoodle i am sorry i am missing here something

Somalia just because puntlandi.com didn't report it that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

No one reported it because it isn't true.

Xaaji, why are you so obsessed with Puntland, you and your other sidekicks, you know very well this didn't happen yet you push it.

What's with the obsession? Is it the Buhoodle defeat? :D

@Mintid

They said "reportedly", meaning it isn't confirmed... I wonder why it isn't confirmed..