Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Hiring Clinical Psychiatrist or Psychologist

to diagnose and treat delusions, a word thrown around alot by opposing parties of SOL politics sections

Types of Delusional Disorder:

Erotomanic: Someone with this type of delusional disorder believes that another person, often someone important or famous, is in love with him or her. The person might attempt to contact the object of the delusion, and stalking behavior is not uncommon.

Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.

Jealous: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.

Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.

Somatic: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that he or she has a physical defect or medical problem.

Mixed: People with this type of delusional disorder have two or more of the types of delusions listed above.

WebMD

NGONGE   

Malika;786633 wrote:
Lol@Che.. I can see a symptom fitting my friend Ngonge..lool

I suffer from no delusions, my love. I think it was Ali who said: " done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, Only last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick". But despite being the greatest, he was a tad delusional when uttering those words (or just a master spin doctor). I, without wishing to include myself in such exalted company, only brag about what I am good at, Malika. And you know I am GOOD, marka maad ii qirtid. ;)

p.s.

Maaddeey, if you meant the first one for SL then you really can't call that a delusion either. War look at the site and count how many threads are started with the word Somaliland in them in each page (I'd wager it's five per page). :D

NGONGE;786662 wrote:
War look at the site and count how many threads are started with the word Somaliland in them in each page (I'd wager it's five per page).
:D

and most of them are not even started by Somalilanders .... :D

loool@Saartume. I don't know if some of these kids know saartume or even finding someone that does. Dr.Phil like psychiatrist might be easier to locate. If all else, than Quraan saar.