Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Where Is Reer Nugaaleed ?

Didn't I tell you qabyaaldu waa basal oo kele ,,, and it doesn't stop till the end ? ...

Now this is a good example. It is not even few weeks, and there is already a division and reer hebel maxay qabanayaan and reer hebel maxay sidaa u samayn waayeen ...... and now we have even websites (like Taleex and Allboocame) discredited by some coz of their sub-sub-clan thing.

Time to grow up and think nationally .................... Somaliland all the way

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;787056 wrote:
Didn't I tell you qabyaaldu waa basal oo kele ,,, and it doesn't stop till the end ? .........................

Time to grow up and think nationally .................... Somaliland all the way

Indeed, and then Somalia wide!

Basasha ha la isku so celiyo. sidani si mahe.

Showqi   

Jacaylbaro;787069 wrote:
Somalia daas aad i daba waddo iga daa adiguna ..... maybe in 100 years but not now

Soomaaliya hadii aad dooneyso in ay kaa simirto, adiguna Sool, Sanaag, Cayn iyo Buuhoodle ka samir. Hadii kale dee waa la is jiid jiidan uun ilaa daa'imal abad.

Carafaat;787095 wrote:
Xaaji, sual. Somalia iyo Somaliland, ama Somali ma kala samri kartaa mise wee isku baahan yihiin?

yes they can somaliya iyo Somaliland hal dawlad ma ahayn isticmaarki ka hor isticmaarki na hal dawlad ma lahayn oo laba isticmaar ba kala gumeysan jiray 30 sannay wada joogeen, hadana way kala tageen carabtu waxay tidha kulu jarjic ila aslihi. oo ah wax walba asalkisu ku laabta.

Showqi   

Carafaat;787095 wrote:
Xaaji, sual. Somalia iyo Somaliland, ama Somali ma kala samri kartaa mise wee isku baahan yihiin?

Hadii la kala sabri karayo Xaajiga iyo Xulufadiisu halkan soomeey yuurureen maalin walba ee yaan khayaaliga la'isugu sheekeeyn..:D

Carafaat   

Showqi;787119 wrote:
Hadii la kala sabri karayo Xaajiga iyo Xulufadiisu halkan soomeey yuurureen maalin walba ee yaan khayaaliga la'isugu sheekeeyn..
:D

Xaajigu, Somali mooyane cidkale kuma kacsado. :D

NASSIR;787049 wrote:
Bluelicious, Walaal, that's no "factual article" nor is this Mr.Revolution "innocent". And don't get incensed by the differences of opinion; your presence is in this forum is much needed, so don't depart and deprive us of your valuable inputs.

I wouldn't know whether this article is 100% true but I assume it is since it's from a newsportal. In general yes he isn't innocent and has his fair share in things but in this thread he is he hasn't done any crimes towards them to deserve to be insulted like that. It's the same lame people who are doing it no one else it's as if they have nothing else to do. Those weren't opinions they went straight to attack him with insults. That's really sweet of you to say such thing after my warning that I make a difference in this place and shouldn't get myself exited if I get exited atleast I would know i've done good things I have fought injustice and i've educated so many people so I wouldn't have any regrets. Maybe you're right I didn't notice it myself but maybe I did made a difference because Jaceylbaro is a changed man now. Don't worry about me Bluelicious is here to stay I aint going nowhere. I know there are people who would like to see me go and can't wait for that day but hey everybody got a pack of haters behind them especially after a rebel with a cause so it's all cool.

Jacaylbaro;787056 wrote:
Didn't I tell you qabyaaldu waa basal oo kele ,,, and it doesn't stop till the end ? ...

Now this is a good example. It is not even few weeks, and there is already a division and reer hebel maxay qabanayaan and reer hebel maxay sidaa u samayn waayeen ...... and now we have even websites (like Taleex and Allboocame) discredited by some coz of their sub-sub-clan thing.

I definitely agree with you about the qabyalad and that it's time some people grow up and think nationally. You have really suprised me how quick you have changed, have come around and stepped up your game. I remember getting angry at you few weeks ago for insulting Somalia and instigating fight and hatred between Somalis with your provocative threads i'm proud of you that you have stopped those bad actions. And look at you now the roles have been reversed you're the one now telling them that they are acting foolish. Some clan cheerleaders and other people should take an example from you. Keep up the good job ;)

Showqi;787081 wrote:
Soomaaliya hadii aad dooneyso in ay kaa simirto, adiguna Sool, Sanaag, Cayn iyo Buuhoodle ka samir. Hadii kale dee waa la is jiid jiidan uun ilaa daa'imal abad.

Well said my brother from another mother :)

Carafaat   

IamRevolution, if its any concern to you. You should know that Aaliyah, Taleexi and A_Khadar have consequently stood up for the SSC case and fought the online battle on the side of Buhoodle eventhoug they are "reer Nugaal". Doesn't make sense to oppose them here, for you seem to "dhabarjabin" the folks.

As you for your question, why aren't other cities fighting just like Buuhodle. If the fight is as it is potrayed here, then that is indeed a valid questio which can be only answered by the folks living there and not by folks living thousands of KM away. Then you should know that as much or as little as the persons you asked the questions to.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;787094 wrote:
Somaliya and somaliland laba dal oo jaar ah oo wax walba qeybsan kara.

Mustaqbalku wa sidaas.

Waa sidaas! :D