Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Where Is Reer Nugaaleed ?

Let ALL Reer Nugaaleed (Wa Reer Sool iyo Sanaag) read this!

Why is Ahmed Karash in Buuhoodle? The guy is from Laascaanood, wa nin Reer Nugaaleed ah. Shouldn't he suppose to be in Sool and Sanaag and prepare his subclan to liberate his hometown Laascaanood, Ceerigaabo? Before the Khaatumo Establishment, Ahmed Karash was stationed in Tukaraq for 2 years and couldn't fire a single shot against Somalidiid militia in Gambadhe or Laascanood.

Where is Biindhe and his Reer Boocame? Why are they just sitting around watching how the Laascaanood civilians being arrested, beaten, and killed?

A beautiful Article or Fact/Opinion written by Allboocame

http://allboocame.com/?p=11726

Aaliyyah   

iamrevolution aka mr fresh prince/knight of wisdom. Don't you get tired of pretending that you are from Khaatumo/ SSC regions. shegato ayaa tahay. I think it would be a lot better if you just state your true political ideology and stop wasting your time. How many accounts you have..sometimes I get the feelings that you are also salax/xaaji xanjuf and carafaat lol..

^ Let the accuse-game begin. When you can't defend the truth, you fall back into accusations.

I'm from Buuhoodle, Aaliyah. Nin Reer Hawd ah baan ahay and we're doing fine, just fine without anyone's help. The talk in Buuhoodle is, why is Ahmed Karash not going to Sool iyo Sanaag and create abaabul and start liberating LA. He's sitting in Buuhoodle, eating khaat, laughing and chilling, while his clan in LA and Ceerigaabo are under lockdown by some Somalidiid militia.

Reer Khaatumo ma ruun baynu isku sheegna misa been?

Taleexi   

I assured you LA will be returned to her rightful owners. It is not matter of IF but WHEN?.... One thing we are in agreement LA liberty is delayed and overdue! Your elusive character doesn't bother me that much.

Taleexi;786023 wrote:
I assured you LA will be returned to her rightful owners. It is not matter of IF but WHEN?.... One thing we are in agreement LA liberty is delayed and overdue! Your elusive character doesn't bother me that much.

Taleexi, we have been hearing this same hadal for the past 5 years. Look at the difference between ragnimada Reer Buuhoodle iyo Reer Laascaanood. When Somalidiidka were in Adhicaadeye which is 18km away from LA, Reer LA didn't move a finger against them. Now, let's look at Reer Buuhoodle. They are not allowing Somalidiidka to stay anywhere near Qorilagud which is 50km away from Buuhoodle.

Ragyaho, maxa jira? What's going on brothers? Ma waxad donaysan inaad Reer Buuhoodle dhabarjabis ku sameysan?

Ask this questions yourself. Why did Ciidamada Booliska ee Laascaanood ka soo baxasaday came to Buuhoodle instead of going to Kalabaydh ama Tukaraq? They were all Reer Nugaaleed ma ogtahay?

Taleexi   

Ahhaha, There are some lessons to be learned Mr. Script. I like reading your analysis which lack substance and objectivity.

Taleexi;786031 wrote:
Ahhaha, There are some lessons to be learned Mr. Script. I like reading your analysis which lack substance and objectivity.

Dee miyad ka xanaqday ruunta walal? Nin reer Taleex ah baad tahay, so you fall into the Reer Nugaaleed category. We are one, united (I hope), laakinse, read Allboocame article. Wa cajib walahi.

Ilmadeeraday ee joga Buuhoodle waxey ii shegayn in hadalka magaalada ku jira uu yahay sababta reerkii Reer Nugaaleed ee dagaal uu gali la'yahin iyo waxa Ahmed Karash dhigay Buuhoodle uun.

Xaaji Xunjuf;786039 wrote:
Trying to divide the garaad clan big fail

Adigu, iska langaab looma ooyaan soomaha tahiid. Akhlaq yeelo. There is no dividing between Reer Khaatumo State. We are ONE against the Somalidiid Rats and by Allah victory will be ours.

Timur   

Is this person ****? What does Sanaag have to do with reer Nugaaleed? Does he not know basic geography?

"Nugaalweyn" is from Eyl to Buuhoodle, its a straight line that covers the entire Nugaal valley basin.

Taleexi;786040 wrote:
Madaxweynaha Karaash hawlo qaran buu u joogaa goobo ka mid ah cariga uu ka taliyo. Malika, I'm kind today.

I understand, but, shouldn't his priority be gathering Reer Nugaaleed soldiers in liberating Laascaanood?