Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Xaaji Xundhuf Apologizes

Carafaat   

Indeed, Galmudug deserves apologies. There are other ways to voice political opinion. Insulting brothers and

Partners is not the way.

^You agree mistakes have made insulting Soomaali maamulo including Puntland, there needs to be blanket apology since you are already admit to the mistake. Come on, man up.

Dr_Osman   

Galmudug and Somaliland have always been brother in bond, this doesnt suprise me in the least. I don't really care what anyone says about Puntland as a long as it doesnt adversely affect our region, everyone has the right to their opinion. Damn puntlandpost reported there was even hotel somaliland in bosaso with that literal name and noone cares everybody goes about their daily hustle.

My god Galmudug has gotten soft over the years wallahi

Carafaat   

AYOUB;785722 wrote:
^ Che, what insults are you on about?

Ayoub, several Somalilanders have states they dont wanna be compared with little insignificant clan states like Puntland, Galmudug, etc.

I think we should apologize for calling them insignificant or Put-ing them down.

Che i hope they accept my apologies Galmudugians are good people in my book they don't deserve to be put down by Somaliland Politicians as they are only trying to help their own people.