Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Wounded from SSC arrive in Puntland(Pictures)

Taleexi;780878 wrote:
XX, Wake up, wake up you can continue denying peoples' basic, birthright. The Khaatumo state wants to live in peace with your admin aka Somaliland. The liberation will carry on until LA and other occupied cities are free from your oppression.

what oppression...the oppression that brought clean drinking water to your people and free education and security...the problem is not Somaliland its the clan mentality of your people. Las canod has never witnessed before the peace and development it has attained until the forces of khatumo and ssc were created...and no ceasefire will take place...because 1991 a xalal agreement concluded the end of all hostilities between the clans of Somaliland and the end of the Somaliland and Somalia union.....for self determination to take hold you as a force must seek it through peaceful dialouge based on legality...to break the 1991 agreement between the clans of Somaliland can only be done with the other clans of Somaliland.

Its seems this sorry Somali race will entirely wipe itself out...considering none of us are willing to budge...lakin unfortunate walahi the children...breaks my heart walahi....all this because of these ****** SSC so called *******s who bring instability into this peaceful country...cant you see its better to live in peace with your naihbour and prosper then be killed by your brother...you believe in the concept that its better to be killed by your brother then live and prosper with your naibour...?? it doesnt make sense to me walahi....

Somalia   

The Hermet;781261 wrote:
Its seems this sorry Somali race will entirely wipe itself out...considering none of us are willing to budge...lakin unfortunate walahi the children...breaks my heart walahi....all this because of these ****** SSC so called *******s who bring instability into this peaceful country...cant you see its better to live in peace with your naihbour and prosper then be killed by your brother...you believe in the concept that its better to be killed by your brother then live and prosper with your naibour...?? it doesnt make sense to me walahi....

Why do you hurt children, I mean they haven't done anything at all..

peasant   

The Hermet;781261 wrote:

Waryaa you condone people who hurt kids, no difference between you and the gun toting basttard who killed the kids.