Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

The people of South Somaia had to be disappointed with the SSC group

Somalia   

Gheelle.T;780250 wrote:
Falaari gilgalasho kaagama baxdo. Xaaji, sheekadan ha isku mashquulin'e, threadka kale ka hadal.

Lol, I love how he started with Puntland. Why are we on the tip of everyone's tongue? We must be doing shit right.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;780242 wrote:
Africaown Mr Axmed Dalabay understands you're call the guurti head of North Mogadisho and jawhar

Listen to the first part of the video he is talking about the pirates in bosaaso

As for the ssc guys i don't think he even knows where they live:D

XX, ra'yigaaga ka hadal, video gan aad la orordeysid meel walba kuuma ceeb qarinaayo.

AO wuxuu yiri ma ku raacsan tahay? ka jawaab taas si daacad ah, suurahana ka saar hadalka ok.

The pirates are all coming out of woodwork all angry and bothered...Relax

I told the truth, and my South Somalia bredrens know exactly what I'm talking about.

Somalia   

AfricaOwn;780261 wrote:
The pirates are all coming out of woodwork all angry and bothered...Relax

I told the truth, and my South Somalia bredrens know exactly what I'm talking about.

No one is angry, people pity you sxb. You are being karbashed by a few dozen men in Buhoodle, it's pathetic.

Xaajiga sheeko aan meesha oollin iyo cajalado dadkale leeyihiin, waa siyaasad is mada daalis ah. He's trying to divert the issue at hand, Buuhoodle and the madness of his beloved Siilaanyo.

Gheelle, xattaa Dalabey of Mogadishu can be considered a tea party leader :D in teh retail politics of SOmaliweyn. Xaaji Xunjuf waa poor separatist who is running away from his mother land

Marka ma sinna, raggu . Nin ka sarreeya buu rabaa inuu isku dhedhejiyo

Somalia;780266 wrote:
No one is angry, people pity you sxb. You are being karbashed by a few dozen men in Buhoodle, it's pathetic.

Men don't cry about "massacre", they do something about it, just follow their cries through their postings., pathetic you say? My dude, be serious.

Somalia   

kingofkings;780276 wrote:
when did this turn into Puntland?

What?

@AfricaOwn, you should be embarrassed to even type anything on here, you shouldn't be posting on a day like this. I would be embarrassed too wallahi, a few dozen men... imagine if they had horses too :D

Xiinow, Dalabay waa nin xisaabtamaya, wuxuu raba ha ka sheegee dadka ay xisaabtu dhex taal. Xaajiguse intuu geed yar isku soo oodow ayuu rabaa inuu ummad aanu awood u hayn yiraa khasab xeyb daabka igula soo gala. Bal waallidaa!

AfricaOwn;780273 wrote:
Men don't cry about "massacre", they do something about it, just follow their cries through their postings., pathetic you say? My dude, be serious.

really, you and your secessionists are the ones in the world stage crying about "massacre". At least the SSC people are not only fighting back, but also kicking your butt in the process.

Somalia;780277 wrote:
What?

@
AfricaOwn
, you should be embarrassed to even type anything on here, you shouldn't be posting on a day like this. I would be embarrassed too wallahi, a few dozen men... imagine if they had horses too
:D

Send them to LA :)

Enough said