Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Breaking News - SNM Militia attacked Buuhoodle again

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;780310 wrote:
silanyo were working with siyadbare so whatever u blame him u have to blame them as well

What a strange logic. Siilaanyo defected to the SNM in 1982, SNM was formed in 1981, most fightings in Somaliland started in 1983. Whatever you are trying to blame on Siilaanyo isn't there.

The rest of your post is not much of a interest.

Abdul   

Forget about Siyaad and the 80s saaxib and tell us what happened to your militia around Buhoodle today.It seems defeat is fast becoming your middle name.

Aaliyyah   

Lool salax is that the best answer u could come up I guess facts dnt work well with u ..haye dhigyacabka iskaga sacabi we will see where that takes you

.It looks to me sooner than later everything will backfire on you n yur crew till then iskahurud

Abdul well said

Saalax   

Aaliyyah whatever floats your boat. I am not going to entertain daft weepy allegations trying to measure up Hitler with Mudane Madaxweyne.

Abdul;780376 wrote:
tell us what happened to your militia around Buhoodle today.

Somaliland army is still in Buuhoodle district and controls Las Anod capital of Sool.

Abdul   

Your milita was not only defeated today but had their backs broken.Those milita stationed outside LA are next saaxib.Its just a matter of time.

Saalax   

Abdul SSC could jeopardize their spinals to get fragmented from tip to toe should they attempt to unshackle the doe that is Las'anod.