Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Bluelicious;780985 wrote:
Because you were a genuinely goodhearted person, brave and strong, treated everyone with respect and was polite, you bring out the good in people. When a good person leaves you always notice they leave a mark the vibe of the place changed it went dead and boring. I find it disrespectful and low if someone tries to talk shit about someone who wasn't even here at the time so he can defend himself, I find it a cowardly act and I don't tolerate or accept such things.

How fortunate would it be to be in your presence. You too are a goodhearted person.

2. What makes you think that I am Knight of Wisdom, your e-Lover?

IAmRevolution;780990 wrote:
How fortunate would it be to be in your presence. You too are a goodhearted person.

2. What makes you think that I am Knight of Wisdom, your e-Lover?

Your swagga, your vibe and your individual signature. In other words I recognise your walk lol :P

Juxa - What happend to you?

Bluelicious;780994 wrote:
Your swagga, your vibe and your individual signature. In other words I recognise your walk lol
:P

Lol, I'm flattered. I thought I had no swag, let alone a signature. How mighty of Knight of Wisdom to leave behind such an impression.

3. How did you and Knight of Wisdom first met? How did he opened a valve in your heart, thus smuggling into it?

IAmRevolution;780997 wrote:
Lol, I'm flattered. I thought I had no swag, let alone a signature. How mighty of Knight of Wisdom to leave behind such an impression.

3. How did you and Knight of Wisdom first met? How did he opened a valve in your heart, thus smuggling into it?

Lol we first met in your very first thread which was called the shout out for SSC thread. What made me to like you so much was that you was such a kind friendly and calm person you always seemed to understand me. You never provoked me or said any bad things or treat me bad. The true identity of a person comes out when one of the two is angry and the way the other person handles it. Instead of not getting also mad and maybe saying things you don't mean at the time you always kept calm and collected and asked me why are you mad that made me suprised. So that showed you cared about what made mad and were willing to listen to whatever I have to say.

Bluelicious;781009 wrote:
Lol we first met in your very first thread which was called the shout out for SSC thread. What made me to like you so much was that you was such a kind friendly and calm person you always seemed to understand me. You never provoked me or said any bad things or treat me bad. The true identity of a person comes out when one of the two is angry and the way the other person handles it. Instead of not getting also mad and maybe saying things you don't mean at the time you always kept calm and collected and asked me why are you mad that made me suprised. So that showed you cared about what made mad and were willing to listen to whatever I have to say.

How touching. Damn, the guy was like a shooting star, so bright, so hot in flames, he was able to be sensed via SOL. haha

4. Have you tried to go search your "Knight in Shining Knowledge", apart from showing your loyalty by defending him in his absence?

IAmRevolution;781050 wrote:
How touching. Damn, the guy was like a shooting star, so bright, so hot in flames, he was able to be sensed via SOL. haha

4. Have you tried to go search your "Knight in Shining Knowledge", apart from showing your loyalty by defending him in his absence?

Seaching? Where am I suppose to search you I wouldn't know. I would get updates from Somalia sometimes where your last whereabouts were but other then that no. I found you once through Somalia on Topix that was shortly after you got banned.

Bluelicious;781066 wrote:
Seaching? Where am I suppose to search you I wouldn't know. I would get updates from Somalia sometimes where your last whereabouts were but other then that no. I found you once through Somalia on Topix that was shortly after you got banned.

Lol, thanks to a dear friend of mine whom posted what he posted on my behalf. I didn't even know what Topix was.

5. Hypothetically speaking, assuming that I am your Knight, how would you take this chance to further stabilize the beautiful relationship the two of you have build over the course of 40 days? haha

IAmRevolution;781070 wrote:
Lol, thanks to a dear friend of mine whom posted what he posted on my behalf. I didn't even know what Topix was.

5. Hypothetically speaking, assuming that I am your Knight, how would you take this chance to further stabilize the beautiful relationship the two of you have build over the course of 40 days? haha

Lol I haven't thought about that yet because I thought you were never gonna return again and that you were permanently banned. I was told that once you get banned from this place you never return and they have strict policies.

Bluelicious;781073 wrote:
Lol I haven't thought about that yet because I thought you were never gonna return again and that you were permanently banned.

I think he's permanently banned. lol Why not forget about that dude and uhm, get with me? Seriously.

IAmRevolution;781077 wrote:
I think he's permanently banned. lol Why not forget about that dude and uhm, get with me? Seriously.

Lol at you talking about yourself as if you 2 people. Anyways enough with the questions and stop being a tease.

Bluelicious;781081 wrote:
Lol at you talking about yourself as if you 2 people. Anyways enough with the questions and stop being a tease.

You had to ruin it, huh. smh

Okay, I'll stop. Bummer! You know, I can't send Private Messages, yet. So, what's your number? haha

IAmRevolution;781083 wrote:
You had to ruin it, huh. smh

Okay, I'll stop. Bummer! You know, I can't send Private Messages, yet. So, what's your number? haha

Lol joker do you really think i'm gonna buy that. Why don't you go back to your list of questions and answer them but this time the answers coming from you.