Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Somalia   

The Zack;779849 wrote:
IP's can easily been hidden. Even MAC Addresses can be hidden. Do you know how many times I have been banned? Yet I am still here
:D

Blue, I am happy for you!

Looooooooooool

Narniah   

Somalia;779799 wrote:
EDIT:Yep, it is him.

Dunno how he got on here though, isn't his IP suppose to be banned?
:(

Why all of this resentment? What if he comes back? You come across scared. Man up!

Carafaat;780007 wrote:
If this is really KoW, then I am sure he wont stay away from SSC threads and then be banned again.

Are you shacking in your boots too?

Fall back! already=)

IAmRevolution;779796 wrote:
Bluelicious, how is it possible that you understood what I wrote in Swedish, if you don't live in Sweden nor speak Swedish?

Ladies, ladies calm down. The shouting and the beating of your drums is surely turning me into a Crow and I'm about to fly away towards the horizon.

Darling I used Google Translate to translate what you were saying aint that just smart. God bless Google Translate :cool:

Breaking News: Knight of Wisdom is back!

ATTENTION: Attention it's been confirmed according to my own resources this is Knight of Wisdom. He is testing us he is such a teaser. Let's all give him a warm welcome, Knight of Wisdom is in the building. All of us were too excited that we missed the key point MMA's comment. I should have known it when MMA made that comment that the topic starter was Knight.

I wanna make a shout out and thank the mods Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar, Nuune and the Admin for bringing Knight of Wisdom back he is a great man.

Aaaww look at the cute avatar of Simba and Nala, no man got the guts to put up such avatar except for Knight. Stop being a tease hun and tell us how have you been :D

Somalia - Don't pay attention to Zack he is pulling your leg. What he is trying to say is the reason he is still here is because he never got banned lol. His IP never got banned he got lucky, he was half banned meaning only his right to post got revoked for his account. You can go and take a look at his page it says clearly last time logged in 24 december 2011. Why are you suprised you do know right we got mods that can ban you and bring you back. He is been brought back.

Showqi - If you trust and believe Maaddeey so will I because I trust and believe you. Maaddeey is incredible he was the first to tell it was Knight from now on i'm always gonna trust Maaddeey's instinct except for when it comes to his political views.

The Zack - It's impossible to hide your IP on a forum your hidden IP will get detected like a sore thumb that sticks out and get banned again not a smart move. What's the point in going to all that trouble when your account has been banned and your posting rights revoked it's useless I tell you. Did you forget nicknames get checked and approved first by the mods and admin before it gets accepted and you become a member.

Carafaat - He never got banned for participating on the politics section get your facts straight first then come back your talking like a scared wimpy man :rolleyes:

Narniah - That was some real talk! We know why Carafaat got resentments, his thread about me enough said. He can't take things like a real man.

:D :D :D

Juxa   

Hey take it easy on the kid. We are ladies and we don't kick our geeljires down. Maybe gentle haraanti or two but never malicious mean kicks

Ps: I like carafaat he was brave enough and to it public makes him less cigaal shiidaad and more hmmm maxaan kusheegaa?

Juxa;780419 wrote:
Hey take it easy on the kid. We are ladies and we don't kick our geeljires down. Maybe gentle haraanti or two but never malicious mean kicks

Ps: I like carafaat he was brave enough and to it public makes him less cigaal shiidaad and more hmmm maxaan kusheegaa?

Don't you see that he is the one with the malicous act, look how bad he wants him to get banned again he can't wait for it and on his thread he was also talking bad about him constantly. He is going too far with his immature behaviour showing resentment. I lost respect for that guy when I saw how ill mannered he is. He is putting up a show a fake face and you're falling for it. I'm seriously contemplating about my friendship with this guy I don't need such person.

Narniah   

Oh so it is Knight, blue has confirmed it.:eek:

Blue I was so nosy I googled translated it too. Whoops.:P

Blue's knight is back, all the rest (fall back).:D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;780451 wrote:
Blue, so goormee waaye e-arooska? We can't wait to get the e-soori nooh.

This is the best e-jaceyl I had seen my tme of the net since 1997.
993.gif

Aaww. Looooooool I don't know yet but when that happens your gonna be the first. Tell me about the one in 1997 did that one end in a happy ending and are they still together? Are you qualified to be a e-sheikh lol?

Narniah - Lol Narniah hun it's ok your free and allowed to do that because it's a public thread. Yaaaaay at last reunited what a suprise it's been 2 months but it felt like it was longer :D

Somalia   

Narniah;780222 wrote:
Why all of this resentment? What if he comes back? You come across scared. Man up!

Are you shacking in your boots too?

Fall back! already=)

What resentment? Why the hell would I be scared of him, it's like debating a wall. :confused:

Showqi   

Blue, I am glad that your number one (KoW) is back...:D

Bluelicious;780321 wrote:

Showqi
- If you trust and believe Maaddeey so will I because I trust and believe you. Maaddeey is incredible he was the first to tell it was Knight from now on i'm always gonna trust Maaddeey's instinct except for when it comes to his political views.

Maaddeey waa nin fiican oo waxgarad ah. Laakiin ma garanayo waxa uu Al-Shabaab ku arkay:mad:

Ladies and Gentlemen and cowards, I'd like to present to you, the one and only, he needs no introduction, he is beloved by the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. His humbleness and patriotism surpasses that of any of the cowards he has faced.

He is Revolution, IAmRevolution. haha

IAmRevolution;780896 wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen and cowards, I'd like to present to you, the one and only, he needs no introduction, he is beloved by the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. His humbleness and patriotism surpasses that of any of the cowards he has faced.

He is Revolution, IAmRevolution. haha

Welcome back manly man! The name suits you perfectly you indeed are a revolution a legend. What a comeback, watch out politics section! Lol. :D

How are you darling?

Showqi - Hmm..your sharp i've never looked at it that way but know that you have mentioned it KoW does mean number 1 and he is number 1. Maaddeey is only concerned about our country and I wouldn't know what's driving him to support Al-Shabaab but what I like about him is that he is nice he is not a clan cheerleader, he always talks about his views in a civil and intellectual way, doesn't insult or force his ideas on to people. He respects everyone even if they have their own opinions and treats them right.

Bluelicious;780959 wrote:
Welcome back manly man! The name suits you perfectly you indeed are a revolution a legend. What a comeback, watch out politics section! Lol.

How are you darling?

Showqi
- Hmm..your sharp i've never looked at it that way but know that you have mentioned it KoW does mean number 1 and he is number 1. Maaddeey is only concerned about our country and I wouldn't know what's driving him to support Al-Shabaab but what I like about him is that he is nice he is not a clan cheerleader, he always talks about his views in a civil and intellectual way, doesn't insult or force his ideas on to people. He respects everyone even if they have their own opinions and treats them right.

Let's begin the Interview, shall we?

1. What have you seen in Knight of Wisdom, which made you fight for him during his absence?

IAmRevolution;780977 wrote:
Let's begin the Interview, shall we?

1. What have you seen in Knight of Wisdom, which made you fight for him during his absence?

Because you were a genuinely goodhearted person, brave and strong, treated everyone with respect and was polite, you bring out the good in people. When a good person leaves you always notice they leave a mark the vibe of the place changed it went dead and boring. I find it disrespectful and low if someone tries to talk shit about someone who wasn't even here at the time so he can defend himself, I find it a cowardly act and I don't tolerate or accept such things.