Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Funny Things Somali Moms Say (Video I made).

Narniah   

Aaliyyah;778812 wrote:
You could have posted it without saying u made the video lool.
:)

If I am going to make my own video, I don't see why I shouldn't say it's me? Nowadays people will redistribute, re-name your video nick it and claim it's theirs (do god knows what with it). So that's not the smartest move for me, considering how much effort I'd put into it.

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I decided not to post it out here in the open (for obvious reasons), but yea I did show it to two trustworthy people from here I felt comfortable showing.:o

Shows over lol.

Chimera   

You should have posted it Narniah, without saying it was you. People on youtube can still steal your video, rename it and distribute it under a different name. A common tactic to combat theft is a big watermarked logo with your name or your "show's name" attached to the bottom (or any corner) of your video for its entire duration.

Narniah   

Faarax-Brawn;779118 wrote:
^post the shizt lol

I don't feel like it anymore.:P

Chimera;779589 wrote:
You should have posted it Narniah, without saying it was you. People on youtube can still steal your video, rename it and distribute it under a different name. A common tactic to combat theft is a big watermarked logo with your name or your "show's name" attached to the bottom (or any corner) of your video for its entire duration.

Chims, I uploaded it onto youtube but it was set on private, so no one could look it up. I removed my video the same night.

I do like the water mark Idea. I use it for my pictures, but I don't know how to do it with videos (I'a will look into that).

cheers.

Narniah   

Aaliyah, loool

the show did start, lakeen after it took off it also landed. :P

Blessed, that video was posted in the jokes section I think, lool the poet chick was funny.