Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Funny Things Somali Moms Say (Video I made).

Narniah   

So I gathered all of my courage and made a youtube video. It's nothing extraordinary, I'm basically doing my own version of 'sh*t Somali parents say. Except I don't really feel brave enough now to post it Publically on youtube so I made my video private, I can basically choose who sees it, I'm willing to show you lot so please respect the privacy of my video and don't steal it or such.:)

I dressed up as my mother and the way I am talking in the video is exactly the way my mom talks to me.

Let me know if your interested and then I will post my link here.

Aaaw Narniah that's cute and brave of you to do such thing, don't be afraid there is a first time for everything i'm 100% supporting you in what ever your choice is. The video sounds interesting i'm curious about it.

Narniah   

MMA lol malwax iyo adi ..This video will be different from the rest (believe me).

Bleu thanks abaayo, your support means alot to me:)

I have trouble now posting the video, cause I tightened the security on my account to the maximum now I can't enable it. (Working on it).

Narniah;778774 wrote:
MMA lol malwax iyo adi ..This video will be different from the rest (believe me).

Bleu thanks abaayo, your support means alot to me:)

I have trouble now posting the video, cause I tightened the security on my account to the maximum now I can't enable it. (Working on it).

You welcome darling for you anytime. Only post it if you feel totally comfortable with it otherwise don't do it until you're feeling ready.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;778780 wrote:
You welcome darling for you anytime. Only post it if you feel totally comfortable with it otherwise don't do it until you're feeling ready.

Hey blue hun, I changed my mind I'm not going to post it on here. I'm going to show it only to the people I trust. Thanks:)

Narniah;778787 wrote:
Hey blue hun, I changed my mind I'm not going to post it on here. I'm going to show it only to the people I trust. Thanks:)

Okay if that's what you want we can all live with that and I respect your decision.

Showqi;778800 wrote:
that was good decision not to post the video. But you can still make the Video and show it your family

I've always known you were a good hearted person one can trust. You are one of the few good people around here i'm proud of you Showqi :D

Narniah   

MMA lol thanks for the tip!

Blue, ur the best.

Showfi yeah I did do that actually, they all found it funny (family) It was fun.

Showqi   

Blue, easy easy with the compliment................Hadii kale waan isku dhex yaaci,,:D

Narniah, I am glad you did. Because your family will always give you honest feedback, and not to forget it's always fun to share your passion & creativity first with your family.

Allah Aaliyyah maxaad noo dhuumatay. Sug bal aan Videowyadaadii soo qufee. Koley mid baa ku jira aad adigu samaysay,,:D

Aaliyyah   

Lol waligay intan isdubay utube ma galin. Maantana ma bilabayo laakin it was just a tip since she really wanted to share her video. Probably not mentioning it was hers was the best idea