Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Manly Man

Carafaat   

Bluelicious is always talking about her likes for rough manly man. I dont understand this concept. For years I have been shaving my body hair to have this clean, smooth and well behaved boyish look, to be less neanthertaler, less hairy, less rough and more women friendly.

Have I been wrong all these years? And should I have kept my manly hair, manners and looks?

Carafaat   

Somalia ka bax meeshaan, and come back when you grow some bodyhair.

Somalina, yes I am bald. Do you fancy bald men(think of Tyrone) or more the hairy men like Bluelicious?

Somalia   

You all ought to consider how a kid with no facial hair outplays you on SOL. :D I think I need to get my body checked out for the disease known as 'Brilliance'.

Also Carafaat, aren't you reer Sweden?

Carafaat   

Somalia;778397 wrote:
You all ought to consider how a kid with no facial hair outplays you on SOL.
:D
I think I need to get my body checked out for the disease known as 'Brilliance'.

Also Carafaat, aren't you reer Sweden?

No, I am not reer Sweden. I do however read and write Swedish and more then 40 other languages thanks to http://translate.google.com/# . I fooled you little brilliant *** atleast.

Somalia   

Carafaat;778400 wrote:

No, I am not reer Sweden. I do however read and write Swedish and more then 40 other languages thanks to
. I fooled you little brilliant *** atleast.

Alright, calm down mate, I thought you were reer Goteborg.

Oh no you didn't lol :mad:

Just kidding, didn't you ask me to make a thread about what a manly man means to me and the rest of the women. What's this, you couldn't wait for me to arrive. I don't like hairy man hell no, it's either all shaved or neatly short groomed yes. You raised a good question and i'm sure there are more men who wanna know what a manly man is and how you become one. I was impressed how you were confident enough to actually step up and ask me because most men think they know it but they don't. Anyways i'm gonna merge my thread with yours so I will be posting it in here good thing I saw your thread before I made one.

To be continued.. :)