Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Gunmen kidnap American in north Somalia

Dr_Osman   

Jacaylbaro, Ransom this and that? your govt is collapsing. Vice president resigned, pro-govt protests in hargeisa was a low-turn out and even has silanyo worried. His holding huge meetings trying to save your region from total collapse. Awdal state was recognised by the tfg, Silanyo was threatened to have his funding cut if he didnt take part in somalia u.k conference as stakeholder, I would be more concerned about that then ransom paid.

Then there is the SSC issue. Lol the whole world is seeing your region as a place that is collapsing and there is nowhere in somaliland where u can show $100 million being invested by foreign companies because noone has faith in you or ur region!!!

Me I am the father of federalism, The father who got rid of 4.5 at 2016, The father who drafted that constitution(MY WAY) that will be sacred and upheld by any president of Somalia, I have oil drilling programs happpening with $2 trillion dollar profits just in two basins. I haven't even touched mudug basin or red sea, casayr and nugal offshore blocks nor the minerals.

I am winning admit your losing or why else would dastuur.org say your leaders signed my constitution a u.n run website? Why else is silanyo going to the u.k conference as a stakeholder if his not apart of the nation? Even if you dont participate in Somalia it doesnt hurt me because I still win because I know you cannot drill any oil without exposing to your ppl that your still apart of somalia because u will have to sign over half of it to the TFG or they will ban anyone from drilling and thats if there is oil to begin with the lack of investments says otherwise.

Bro you lose always becuz your bad politician

Carafaat   

Dr.Osman wants us to belief that northern part of Galkacyo city is more peacefull then southern part. Look how he is emphasizing its Galmadug. Never does that or comments when Sulaans, Politcians, Sheicks get assasinated in northern part.