Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Charlotte: No no no

Aaaww babies are so cute with their innocence. I think no was the only word she knew. Narniah that picture of the baby on the beach got me laughing eventhough he is mad he is still cute and adorable.

Somalia - You like Narniah don't you how cute. When did this happen, did I miss something?

Narniah   

Blue yeah I think she only knows 'No' so adorable. I bet what she's really trying to say is 'Yes' S2l5i.gif

I love the way she says no no no, priceless lool. Had me laughing for days to come.

Oh and that gansta baby can kick *** for sure.:P

Narniah;778223 wrote:
Blue yeah I think she only knows 'No' so adorable. I bet what she's really trying to say is 'Yes'
S2l5i.gif

I love the way she says no no no, priceless lool. Had me laughing for days to come.

Oh and that gansta baby can kick *** for sure.
:P

Loooooool babies are hilarious and they don't even know about it. I like that gangsta baby the chubby face just kills it. Have you seen Keeping Up With The Kardashians that little toddler Mason he only knows the words oh yeah repeats it all the time. It's cute and all at first when babies do that but in the long run after a while it's gonna start to irritate you lol.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;778248 wrote:
Loooooool babies are hilarious and they don't even know about it. I like that gangsta baby the chubby face just kills it. Have you seen Keeping Up With The Kardashians that little toddler Mason he only knows the words oh yeah repeats it all the time. It's cute and all at first when babies do that but in the long run after a while it's gonna start to irritate you lol.

Omg yeah, Mason is soo adorable! Just wanna pinch his chubby cheeks. I'm totally familiar with their annoying ramblings, I'm an auntie to quite a few babies (all under 3 years) lol I even know how to talk like a baby lol. Babies mess up with your mind I'm telling you, they own you! Before you know it you will talk like them act like them, it's the end of you!:P lol but they're worth it.

Narniah;778260 wrote:
Omg yeah, Mason is soo adorable! Just wanna pinch his chubby cheeks. I'm totally familiar with their annoying ramblings, I'm an auntie to quite a few babies (all under 3 years) lol I even know how to talk like a baby lol. Babies mess up with your mind I'm telling you, they own you! Before you know it you will talk like them act like them, it's the end of you!
:P
lol but they're worth it.

I'm not good with kids they demand too much time and attention from you on top of that they whine, cry and complain too much it's headache only one who loves kids can bare all of that. Indeed they mess up your mind that's why i'm staying far away from them lol