Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Galkacyo tribal chief Suldaan Siciid Cismaan Farax killed by armed men in the city

Somalia   

burahadeer;776999 wrote:
Liar I showed you somaliland has the largest oil deposits in the area...now continue with ur verbal gymanistics.

No, you showed me an ARTICLE where the head of the WORLD BANK'S OIL EXPLORATION TEAM showed that NORTHERN SOMALIA, meaning NUGAAL AND BARI had oil. No one explored in the secessionist region, gets your facts straight.

You edited out the bit where he said that oil is 'THERE'.

burahadeer;777026 wrote:
sick people.

And yet you can't stay away from them...refer to SOL rules regarding name-calling. Keep it up and you will be shown the door.

Somalia...Really, it take your argument to Osman's thread. Besides, what's point of arguing over something you really have no knowledge of.

burahadeer;777032 wrote:
please show me the door.

and don't show Dr. osman & Somalia.

You gonna play the Tolka card...pick with it up with LSK or admin. Just behave and you should be fine. Now don't call people sick.

Geeze...see now what you have done hijacking the thread.

AUN Marxuumka.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;777029 wrote:
And yet you can't stay away from them...refer to SOL rules regarding name-calling. Keep it up and you will be shown the door.

Somalia...Really, it take your argument to Osman's thread. Besides, what's point of arguing over something you really have no knowledge of.

I was gonna let it go until you added the besides. What do I have no knowledge over, the World Bank stated it.

Here's an old thread I made about it.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/60060-Natural-Resources-of-Somalia?highlight=natural+resources+somalia

It has 27 guest viewers, I guess it was a good thread.