Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Stop Following Me ,,, Will ya ??

Dr_Osman   

I like the pic JB but the guy standing at the end of the evolution chain should be Puntland and you know it deep down.not one clan in somalia has ever declared secession except u. Where-as hundreds have declared federal autonomy like me and some even have taken it to another level

MS-FLAG-OFFICIALLY-1024x452.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Jacaylbaro you should be Puntland citizens if you want all eyes on you. Believe me its not good as it may appear. We always recieving the raw-end of the stick by everyone from shabab-somaliland-tfg qof somali ah meel walbo ha jogge oo puntland khayr uu rabo weligay ma arag. I thought we wud be safe from baidoa ppl but we all heard what their parliamentarians said recently.

U name it. Be it in the TFG, Shabab, dahir aways comments recently, Somaliland, Galmudug, bay and bakool blasting on Puntland and now even galdogob-ssc. Anigu garan maayo waxay somalida sidan nagu naceen sow manahin dad kamid ah somalida wa caja'iib niyahow

At first I thought you were funny with your jokes and all but now I realise that your a chauvinist. I was disgusted to read what you were saying about Buhoodle and the SSC together with your friend. I don't find this funny or amusing at all it's disrespectful, hateful, humiliating and insulting Somalia, Puntland and The Khaatumo State under a hidden tone. Your always degrading and insulting Somalia, Puntland and Khaatumo. Without Somalia there would never be a Somaliland today and to be insulting where you originally came from and are rooted back is foolish and dumb whether you like it or not you will always be linked to Somalis and Somalia. Grow up and respect Somalia and the other independent states without it you would not be the person you are today and the country you have now. You are a true qabilist and lost my respect! :mad:

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people!

Ps: I will notify the mods about this because this is unacceptable! This is a Somali promoting site and spreading hate amongst Somalis isn't allowed and you broke the rule!

image007.jpg

^^ Oh really is that so? If he gets satisfaction from these kind of things it's absurd and twisted.

You mean something like this * gives JB a smirking smile*

Showqi   

Blue, Dadkaa uu meesha ku sawiray oo dhan waa dadkiisii. Kuligood Soomaaliya ayey degenyiin, Af Soomaali ayey ku hadlaan. Isagu Soomaaliya ayuu degenyahay, Af Soomaali ayuu ku hadlaa dee Isaga ayuun baa is caayaya ee iska daa,:D

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;777308 wrote:
^^ Oh really is that so? If he gets satisfaction from these kind of things it's absurd and twisted.

You mean something like this * gives JB a smirking smile*

Yes, it will absolutely turn him on. sadistic isn't what some people see as excitement. So you are a young girl dont give this old men these leasure's! :D

Carafaat;777314 wrote:
Yes, it will absolutely turn him on. sadistic isn't what some people see as excitement. So you are a young girl dont give this old men these leasure's!
:D

Looooool you got it wrong the aim wasn't to turn him on, hell no! Don't give the story a twist and plant ideas in his head. He got lucky that always bright big grin got me out of my game. How am I suppose to stay mad at that contstant bright big grin facing me it's everywhere :P