Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

IDPS Why Do They Come To Puntland?

Dr_Osman   

I really need this question answered. I don't hate the IDPS or anyone fleeing war but why are they coming to Puntland? Mogadishu is peaceful, baydhabo is peaceful I don't understand why they continue to flee to Puntland. Ma tahrib ba? are they trying to get a boat-ride to yemen? Thats suicide considering the situation yemen is in today and not to mention the naval forces in the gulf of aden both of which has pretty much killed the tahrib business!!!

So I cannot understand for the life of me why would someone leave baydhabo-mogadishu and come all the way to Bosaso that is 1000km away when you can just stay in your own cities with your own families which is peaceful today, the famine has calmed down, There is no tahrib happening, so why come unless for evil intentions

Why assume all the IDP's are from Mogdisho or Baydhabo, when they could almost likely be your cousin's from other part of the south. Is it to clear your guilty conscious?

Dr_Osman   

Abokor I know full well who resides in our IDP camps. I have read the places they came from. 60% are from the south, 20% from somaliland and the rest from ethiopia

Dr_Osman   

We know full well that the RRA folks are shabab, were not silly sir!!! We know full well your snm clan is shabab too. I know each of the IDP camps in Bosaso and the areas they come from