Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Toronto oo Taageeraysa Maamulka Cusub Ee SSC

A_Khadar   

Lol@xayeysiis.. Waxaa la xayeysiyaa waxaan qatarta ahayn so u don't need xayeysiis adi.. And I was encouraging Taleexi and given hits also since he feels intimidated by very tall girls..

Taleexi   

Ahahahah, seen kuugu riyooday, waanba ku arkay baan ku idhi ee hadalku ma labo shub buu kuugu dhacaa mise indho la'aan baad ii qarinaysaa.

A_Khadar; Gabdhaha dhaadheer adaan kuu daayey taydu waa inay dhulka aad iyo aad ugu dhowaataa!

All this time, A_Khadar and Aaliyyah were partially together, flirting here and there. I had a gut feeling the two of you were seriously engaged in one another's direction. You two are perfect for each other.

Xaaji Xunjuf;779535 wrote:
what who said i was happy about the unfortunate incident in the the Milky town few days ago ha iga sameyn anigu dhiig islaam iyo dhiig reer Somaliland wax an ku farxo maha i am not a heartless monster AUN inti dhimatay allah samir iyo imaan haka siiyo eheladoodi iyo qarabadoodi.

Just stop responding to her. Just laugh at the silliness without responding to it.

Aaliyyah   

Imrevolution? Another script ? Shaqa yeelo

Africaown this is my thread and none of u who support the dhigyacab silanyo are wlc here so find something else to do with yur time

Taleex lol@technique ...sheko waalan

A_Khadar   

MMA,it's a mix of both xamari and waqooyi haasaawe..

Alliyah, Taleexi assumes u just look a like Val's avatar..how cute.

Taleexi, if you're looking for a shorty, take your search some where else...

Khatumo guul..

Taleexi   

Khaatumo needs to generate resources, build its institutions, liberate its territories and take the welfare of its people to heart.

Waryaa A_Khadar: SOL waan dacweynayaa haddaanay gabadh gaabanba aqbalin.