Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Toronto oo Taageeraysa Maamulka Cusub Ee SSC

Aaliyyah   

I ignored your first rant, but I see you want to continue with your rubbish so let me educate you.

My maamul has the interest of its people and Somaliweyn. So the word tribal can only be relevant to your Somaliland maamul. The method Somaliland used for maintaining peace is quite an oxymoron. Tell me how did you gain peace with Awdal state in 1992 and do you think that same strategy will work with the regions you are forcefully inserting are disputed. You have to come to terms with the undisputed fact that they were never historically part of your "maamul" and thus can not be termed "disputed". As for Somaliland, it has no interest in building anything beneficial in the SSC regions and more to point their goal is to expand their border to deceive international organizations into giving them larger sums of foreign aid while in the long run holding on to a fantasy of being one state turned into a country. So, please do not attempt to bamboozle me into thinking what you just typed is anything close to the true intentions of Somaliland.

What is happening in Khaatumo State is for a cause both realistic and nationalist, two points that are opposites from what has been going on in Somaliland for the past 20 odd years. We will raise money for the formation and strengthening of our State which will always be a genuine parcel of Somaliweyn I will leave you with no doubt about that.

salaam

Lander....I thought you were condemning those (Taleex Conference) that claim to represent the region through the simple fact of clan association while justifying Somaliland's actions and ultimately promoting its goal of securing the borders. I share your sentiments insofar that whatever group inherits the region and its people should develop it but as far as the gatherings in the diaspora are concerned, of course it supports the effort towards dislodging Somaliland from their regions.

Will their actions support war and destruction, at the moment it seems that's inevitable but we need to ask ourselves one question, do those that will attend these gatherings want their regions developed, of course they do. They just don't wanna under the control of Somaliland and Puntland which they feel don't represent their best interest. Should we condemn for wanting to do this, I don't know but they feel they do.

Abdul   

They held parties and raised money around the world for years.They used most of the money to buy weapons and enlist more people into their 'army'.These so called army was used to invade peacefull towns and cities.Many people died as a result.This is happening as we speak.

Aaliyyah   

They held parties and raised money around the world for years.They used most of the money to buy weapons and enlist more people into their 'army'.These so called army was used to invade peacefull towns and cities.Many people died as a result.This is happening as we speak.

Abdul, well said.

Naxar true why bother....

Taleexi   

San Jose Del Cabo

Baja California, Mexico

Aniga, saddex kale oo Soomaali ah iyo shan Mexican ah baa habeen danbe u dabaal degayna ee haddaad aaga ka dhowdahay ha u daymo la'aan.

Taleexi   

Malika;776055 wrote:
^Your welcome sweetie - I am against 'xaflad' - would rather see the funds raised put in good use.

I feel your sentiments. Resources for the venue could've been allocated better. But let Khaatumites dance at last!

Aaliyyah   

this exact song was on the night we were celebrating khaatumo State..love qadiija dalays and this song. Mashallah..:)

Hopefully they will post it soon on those somali sites..but enjoy this for now..

salaam