Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

I really dont like the black star

Somalia   

Man, I do not like the whole thing. Makes me sick each time I hear a child say "I am a Somalilander"

Sounds like a pokemon or something.

Carafaat   

JB, why do you oppose the blue colour? its the colour of the sky. its the colour of optimism and its the colour of the Somali people.

Carafaat   

Ngonge, I am Unionist. But I still have some shares and thus a vote in the Somaliland LTD. Or you think you can get my shares and divide it among you guys? never!!!!!! my tuulo is mine tuulo.

Carafaat;790512 wrote:
Ngonge, I am Unionist. But I still have some shares and thus a vote in the Somaliland LTD. Or you think you can get my shares and divide it among you guys? never!!!!!! my tuulo is mine tuulo.

You have no rights in somaliland if you are against its statehood they consider you an enemy of the state iskaa daa tuulo aad yeelatiid gaadhigaga ayaa lgala hadhaya haday shaadkaga ku dayaan baad buro sida

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;790517 wrote:
You have no rights in somaliland if you are against its statehood they consider you an enemy of the state iskaa daa tuulo aad yeelatiid gaadhigaga ayaa lgala hadhaya haday shaadkaga ku dayaan baad buro sida

Xaaji, I am a laandheer your spell doesnt work on me. I have rights you know. :D

go tell that to Oodweyneh, Minti, Ayoub, Ngonge, JB, Alpha Blondy and other little laangaabs