Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Horumarka iyo Waxqabadka Puntland

Dr_Osman   

I can't believe all puntland haters are out tonight!!! wow this oil news is just making them go crazy in jealousy because their ppl will be left behind

Dr_Osman   

Gaacur your trying to say that farole destroyed puntland already, his going to destroy it even further with oil!!! thats the gist of ur argument and thats what ur using picture by amin amir who will do whatever u say as long the $$$$ makes it to his paypal account before close of business

Dr osman how is the oil business doing faroole is a funny lad wa ninki yidhi wax qabadkayga sadexda sanadood lugu ma so koobi karo madashan aynu maanta joogno:D

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji im sure u were listening intentively to farole speech who I think is great orator and speech man. His alot more entertaining to listen to boring silanyo and sharif. Farole has this speech about him where u feel when his talking his the guy from the maqaahiyad

Yeah i like how faroole talks halakan waxanu u joogna inaynu maanta idin sheego dadka Koonfurta Somalia ka so qaxay in pudhlayn laga raafo indeed faroole is a great orator :D

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji listen very carefully at the 20;10 till 20:40 mark. It is directly towards the haters of puntland. I love to its so gatowe-style