Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

My promise to all of you

Showqi   

Som@li;764372 wrote:
Yo Pirate, which ship u holding for ransom?

Si fiican baad isu taqanaan. Millionaire-adu kala duwane siduu (USD) u doortay ma arkeysid ;)

Somali, maandhow markaad millionaire noqotid, bal aniga gacan yarahaaga iga dhig.........:D

Aaliyyah   

Aww you are not even 21 yet..how cute! Good luck with yur dreams. Although I would say just hope for a decent living like 100k a year :)...that should be enough!

bt u know when we are all young we have these kind of dreams bt after a while u accept your fate :P..there was a time i thought by 25 my life would be all that...and now thats in one year :P..and no i dnt c any million dollars coming my way :P. But, alhamdulilah I am happy and content!..and nothing beats that..

salaam

Carafaat   

Aaliyyah;764480 wrote:
Aww you are not even 21 yet..how cute! Good luck with yur dreams. Although I would say just hope for a decent living like 100k a year
:)
...that should be enough!

bt u know when we are all young we have these kind of dreams bt after a while u accept your fate
:P
..there was a time i thought by 25 my life would be all that...and now thats in one year
..and no i dnt c any million dollars coming my way
. But, alhamdulilah I am happy and content!..and nothing beats that..

salaam

Inshallah you will find a good and wealthy man that will make you happy.

I am still waiting for Mrs. Right you know, and I already passed the 25.:(

Aaliyyah   

I think we were talking about making decent living lol and not marriage. So as far as career goes by 25 one has to have something lined up, doesnt have to be all that..bt somewhere to start from i guess..as for marriage you are a guy dnt stress it lol for girls maybe 25 is a big deal, bt for a guy u got till 30 ..unless u passed that too then u should start planning a trip to whereever tuulo u hail from loool..

salaam

Somalia;764313 wrote:

I will come back and propose to Valenteenah, of course she won't deny the energy of a youth
;)

Dude, Valenteenah is already married and to a crazy geeljire no less. Yaan lagu gawricin.

What do you want to become a millionaire for anyway? You want a structure named after you mise you wanna bribe officials and politicians mise you want gurls and wheels? Whichever it is, Go for it I say.

If I ever got my hands on some serious money, I would like to build the greatest African coastal road....hugging the immense coastline from Kismayo to Bosaso to Berbera. I would name it after my dad. What a dream.

Just imagine it - the scenic landscape, the sea breeze and oh so blue sky... Somalia (millionaire USD) driving down the great KBB Road in a Lamborghini, top down, trying to impress some girl into becoming his third wife. Nimcatul fashuuq.

PS: The Great KBB road is MY IDEA. Don't nobody try to steal it!

Somalia   

@Valenteenah, it warms my heart that you've taken on a geeljire, I wish you nothing but happiness. thumbup.gif

But it's great to take on businesses on the side while studying to safeguard ones future, I wish every Somali did so. Also, I am very interested in investing in Somalia now that we are moving forward.

Juxa   

Cumri dheer iyo caafimaad

If you said £££ now that would be impressive. Jokes aside I hope your dream comes true

Val viva geeljire, met an ' educated doqon the other day' who announced he could not find gabar Somali and had to find ajnabi, all I could think was lucky escape!!

NGONGE;764603 wrote:
Go to your nearest bridge.

You can run but you can't hide iga dheh. Why is it so easy for you to smell a rat markuu guriga soo galo?

Juxa;764602 wrote:
met an ' educated doqon the other day'

Inna adeer cay kululidaa?

Valenteenah.;764575 wrote:
I would like to build the greatest African coastal road....hugging the immense coastline from Kismayo to Bosaso to Berbera.
I would name it after my dad

He deserves nothing less, Allow daa odayga.

Juxa   

I did not mean as cay but whilst we promote geeljire markay meesha la yimadan gabar baa la wayay they deserve inla garaaco no?