Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hotel SSC

Saalax;761825 wrote:
Abdikarim? "information Minister Abdikarim Hassan Jamaa" kkkk. Come on The Zack you can do better than that.

Abdikarim was just a different version of Xaabsade the other information minister in Somaliland from the Garaad,

although with all due respect Xaabsade is more influential and has bigger support base in Sool.

Yes indeed Haabsade is very influential among his subclan the clan chiefs cuqaasha from kalabaydh all support him including the southern laascaanood community i will not be surprised if he is still in contact with the young garaad jamac.

call of the search people, abti wins the nomad of the year for this creative none sense about pay phones.

The thing is though, its a false to think that these pay phones are something particular to SSC, this is problems faced by the entire Somali nation what ever corner they find themselves in.

Ha ha...what a bunch of comedians.

Ah, we might have an inkling where Saalax's qadhaadh is coming from. It must be the fact that the majority of these glorified followers have refused to follow his beloved entity. This might be the appropriate place to say 'Ha kugu taagnaato'!

BTW, NG and Abtigiis, a mild rebuke ayaad ku soo boodeen. I'll have you know my angry/militant days are well behind me. These days I'm only ever passionate about biscuits and TV.

Malika   

A&T, stike my first response, I wasnt well that day..lol - waad aragtee maantaa Oodweynee inaabtigayee ba isoo garaab tagnadee adigii naa inaderkaay diniic baa iskaa tagnatee aad ii mageysee..lol - See that is what the problem is, very typical Somali problem. War reer SL waa daad tashadhee oo isku hidaan yihiin waad aragtee from Ngonge, to Salaax isku meel bee tagan yihin..Adigu naa koleybaa PL ama SSC ayaa uu soo shiir tagtaa..tsk tsk.

Now that is my dose for the day of Somali politics.

NGONGE   

For the information of all SSC followers residing within the borders of SL, I have at no point agreed with A&T in any of the ideas, opinions or rumours he's attempting to spread about my fellow citizens in this thread. We are all one, big happy family and no troublemaking threads such as this one are going to make it fall out.

p.s.

Xiin muxu yedhi? :D

A_Khadar   

Saalax;761761 wrote:
Abtigiis kkkk being followers is better for them then atleast in the Mad Mullah times they reached heights they could

have never dreamed of under the leadership of a man from Somali Galbeed before it came crushing down.

Your clan and garaad clan both were followers, yet one followed Muslim where you followed the queen.. Tell me which one was a better choice to follow..

Abtigiis   

A_Khadar;762031 wrote:
Your clan and garaad clan both were followers, yet one followed Muslim where you followed the queen.. Tell me which one was a better choice to follow..

loooooooooooooooool. :D :D :D It will be very hard to dispute this historical fact. Let us see what spin Oodweyne can come up on this. It is certainly beyond Saalax now.

Malika, I hear you. The rebuke is justified. :D Loo noqon maayo, but I know all the SSC people know I am with them through and through.

A_Khadar abti, let's be honest even some of your tribesman followed the British, just like 2/3 of the rest of the world. It's nothing to be ashamed of. If your ****** enough to want to fight a superpower in it's prime Al-Shabab are available today. Put your money were your mouth is and prove to us that your as slow as your ancestors.

Abtigiis you should not comment on others having masters as you are aware your people are today owned by not just gaalo, but black gaalo.

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;762053 wrote:
A_Khadar abti, let's be honest even some of your tribesman followed the British, just like 2/3 of the rest of the world. It's nothing to be ashamed of. If your ****** enough to want to fight a superpower in it's prime Al-Shabab are available today. Put your money were your mouth is and prove to us that your as slow as your ancestors.

Abtigiis you should not comment on others having masters as you are aware your people are today owned by not just gaalo, but black gaalo.

LOL! A "Somalilander" (as awkward as that sounds) trying to pin the British colonial card on SOMEONE ELSE?

Shaking-My-Head.gif

Saalax   

A_Khadar kk anything is better than following a Mad directionless man to get thousand of your kins into death beds

and you have nothing to show for today. Your capital Las Anod is alleged occupied by those you called "followers" of the Queen.

A_Khadar   
A_Khadar abti' date=' let's be honest even some of your tribesman followed the British, just like 2/3 of the rest of the world. It's nothing to be ashamed of. If your ****** enough to want to fight a superpower in it's prime Al-Shabab are available today. Put your money were your mouth is and prove to us that your as slow as your ancestors.

QUOTE'] The image below will proves who my ancestors were slow or if your enjoyed having the wet rear nightly as as you're enjoying it today by the habashi..

19857_104954056189640_100000251386376_12

A_Khadar   

Saalax;762064 wrote:
A_Khadar kk anything is better than following a Mad directionless man to get thousand of your kins into death beds

and you have nothing to show for today. Your capital Las Anod is alleged occupied by those you called "followers" of the Queen.

So you're suggesting your men getting wet every night was a better option? Those Darvishes lived proudly and fought like a men rather handing their rears..

Tell me what you have other than licking the habash as* day in day out. If the licking of Habashi *** is having something to you, not for me man thanks though..

About the LA's occupation, you have two mouths so come back with one mounth and let me know if you occupied that city with your mighty clan militia or else..