Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

SOMALIA: Unemployment fuels youth exodus from Somaliland

NGONGE   

Caruurtayada Mediterraneankay ku dhintaan, kuwa Somalia na "gulf of aden" ayaay ku bakhtiyaan. Way duushay wale! :D

Still, this sounds like bare faced extortion to me. We're telling the Europeans that our kids are fleeing to their lands because of a lack of jobs. Therefore, the only expected response from the European is to help create jobs in SL. Beats dying in the sea I suppose.

Still, somebody (local perhaps) needs to point out the exedus the other way. The SL government should ban European based Somalilanders from getting jobs in the country (not unless they start their own business). You know, this would make a great election slogan. Who has Faisal's number? :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;761017 wrote:
Caruurtayada Mediterraneankay ku dhintaan, kuwa Somalia na "gulf of aden" ayaay ku bakhtiyaan. Way duushay wale!
:D

Still, this sounds like bare faced extortion to me. We're telling the Europeans that our kids are fleeing to their lands because of a lack of jobs. Therefore, the only expected response from the European is to help create jobs in SL. Beats dying in the sea I suppose.

Still, somebody (local perhaps) needs to point out the exedus the other way.
The SL government should ban European based Somalilanders from getting jobs in the country (not unless they start their own business).
You know, this would make a great election slogan. Who has Faisal's number?
:D

Good point. Dont forget all the Kenyan's, Ethiopians and Sijui's who do local jobs. Blaming the foreigners for the unemployment works, atleast in Europe it does. :D