Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mareeyaha Hayada Wadooyinka Somaliland oo Gaadhay Magaalada Laascaanood

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;759788 wrote:
^^ XX you're good man but you conflicting yourself. One point you saying it's important to know his clan and another you don't use.. Why it's important his clan if he the authority you mentioned..

Carafaat, Your question is weak just like if I ask you you always comment on somalis issue so are you clannist or somali unionist.. The topic we have here is that a man who is the commissioner of road for your project came to LA
and I was suggesting he should first fix the roads of Hargaysa before he comes to LA
So you all jumped that the man is from sool vs he is isn't ssc which all leads to clan... That is the true and mere faith of your project.. CLAN..

A man who can't provide what is needed in his own house most yet can provide it a house in blocks down the road! Secessionists mentality iga dheh..

So why did you first of all suggested that the Hargeysa roads need him more then the LA roads? Isnt that because you assumed he is from Hargeysa?

The pot calling the kettle black.:D

A_Khadar   

^^ When your mind is fixed with clan, the first thing comes to your head is clan. You secessionists look clan lenses with everything. Hargaysa is the home/base of your project, its mother, and what it lacks and needs so much makes no sense to give to LA or else.. Ooh yaa secessionists I wonder how anyone can reasoning with you..

NGONGE   

I'm with A-Khadar in this. Why did this man go all the way to LA when the centre of the capital is not fixed? Or are they waiting for Norf to give them a quote again? Heh.

NGONGE;759807 wrote:
I'm with A-Khadar in this. Why did this man go all the way to LA when the centre of the capital is not fixed? Or are they waiting for Norf to give them a quote again? Heh.

SRA is not involved city roads that is job for local government but this is what they do in Sool

A_Khadar   

^^ And you are expecting me to know what is SRA? The question of the thread still remains.. Before Sool, Hargaysa and the way to Sool needs repair at least.. All I call this is show cases and selling project that has no legs to stand..